Shy bladder syndrome

Kitman

Heard about this on 5 live the other day.  Apparently it's the chronic inability to use any public toilet, for fear of being observed.  The guy interviewed on the radio claims that millions of people suffer from it, for years he couldn't pee whether he was at work or on a note out on the drink  blueeek.gif

The guy must have the constitution of an ox to withstand a night out without peeing.  They call it the secret phobia because no-one will admit to it (I don't know anyone who has it, do you?).

I was amazed by the fella's bravery, coming on national radio to talk about that  :thup:

Heard about this on 5 live the other day. Apparently it's the chronic inability to use any public toilet, for fear of being observed. The guy interviewed on the radio claims that millions of people suffer from it, for years he couldn't pee whether he was at work or on a note out on the drink blueeek.gif

The guy must have the constitution of an ox to withstand a night out without peeing. They call it the secret phobia because no-one will admit to it (I don't know anyone who has it, do you?).

I was amazed by the fella's bravery, coming on national radio to talk about that :thup:

Well they certainly don't suffer from it around here. Always got pissheads taking a slash in the street behind my house. Dirty swines.  :thdn:

I dont have it, not shy to piss anywhere tbh... :oops: but i the toilet I use depends on the type of fly i have. :lol:

a button fly and its a cubicle every time, zip fly and its just whatever is free (or a cubicle if a man over 40/50 is using the urinals... :lol: )

I dont have it, not shy to piss anywhere tbh... :oops: but i the toilet I use depends on the type of fly i have. :lol:

a button fly and its a cubicle every time, zip fly and its just whatever is free (or a cubicle if a man over 40/50 is using the urinals... :lol: )

:lol: Care to explain your rationale there mate? :lol:

There is none, although i was talking to my mate and really meant over 60, just the thought of him being a dirty old perv man :lol:

I found it a bit weird when my french teacher took a piss in the urinals when i was taking one...:?, i would be sure that was against some kind of laws or something, you would think they would have their own toilets?

There is none, although i was talking to my mate and really meant over 60, just the thought of him being a dirty old perv man :lol:

I found it a bit weird when my french teacher took a piss in the urinals when i was taking one...:?, i would be sure that was against some kind of laws or something, you would think they would have their own toilets?

Clearly a paedophile. Report him. :lol:

As long as he didn't help you shake and zip up i'm sure he was fine.

A "mate"... sure sure

i was talking to my mate, and instead of thinking about it and typing over 60, i typed over 50, and made the mistake of insulting old farts like GM who would love to have the chance to stand next to me whilst having a piss.

whats so hard to believe? :D

A "mate"... sure sure

i was talking to my mate, and instead of thinking about it and typing over 60, i typed over 50, and made the mistake of insulting old farts like GM who would love to have the chance to stand next to me whilst having a piss.

Was aiming that one at Claypool actually, but apparently a)I'm too slow at posting, b)NTL connections are lame.

A "mate"... sure sure

Was aiming that one at Claypool actually, but apparently a)I'm too slow at posting, b)NTL connections are lame.

:lol: Aye one of my favourite past times is pissing into peoples letter boxes.. I fucking love it ;)

A "mate"... sure sure

:lol: apologies

A "mate"... sure sure

:lol: apologies

Apology accepted.

I suffer from this problem but then I have good reason to if yo have read my post under the 'Kidney' thread. My inability to slash, with my choppa over the urinal, like my fellow man stems from the fear of being attacked by another mans weapon (again)  :thdn: