Kidney

Dave

Eating kidney is:  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Eating kidney is:

• Fucking disgusting!
    • Totally yummy!

My Dad had a stew for his tea tonight with kidney in it.

I cannot for the life of me fathom why anyone with even the most basic knowledge of the mammalian digestive system would want to eat kidney.

Fucking foul, and now downstairs stinks of piss.

Got to say that kidney and liver in particular are delicious!  I love the good old flesh but liver wins the day every time.  Can't knock the good old beef, lamb, pork and chicken either. In fact any meat is good meat except of corse if it a chap trying to force his own meat down your nexk or into you of course in a toilet with a single cubicle after hours in a pub in the middle of nowhere that you stopped off at for a quiet drink.

Though I wouldn't eat liver either, at least it doesn't filter stuff that is bad enough to be excreted for fucks sake.

I've never thought about it like that before :lol: Now i'll be eating neither ever again.

Got to say that kidney and liver in particular are delicious! I love the good old flesh but liver wins the day every time. Can't knock the good old beef, lamb, pork and chicken either. In fact any meat is good meat except of corse if it a chap trying to force his own meat down your nexk or into you of course in a toilet with a single cubicle after hours in a pub in the middle of nowhere that you stopped off at for a quiet drink.

:lol: specific... :|

Got to say that kidney and liver in particular are delicious!  I love the good old flesh but liver wins the day every time.  Can't knock the good old beef, lamb, pork and chicken either. In fact any meat is good meat except of corse if it a chap trying to force his own meat down your nexk or into you of course in a toilet with a single cubicle after hours in a pub in the middle of nowhere that you stopped off at for a quiet drink.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry here.

Jimburst is weeping as we speak.

Got to say that kidney and liver in particular are delicious! I love the good old flesh but liver wins the day every time. Can't knock the good old beef, lamb, pork and chicken either. In fact any meat is good meat except of corse if it a chap trying to force his own meat down your nexk or into you of course in a toilet with a single cubicle after hours in a pub in the middle of nowhere that you stopped off at for a quiet drink.

Jimburst is weeping as we speak.

"aye, herpes is bad like that"*

*quote coutesy of gejon ;)

Goose liver pate is good.  blueyes.gif

Pate de fois gras or "forcefed to the point of explosion cooped up in a tiny cage goose liver" to give it its proper French name?  Not that that sort of thing bothers me - I expect it tastes delicious.

Goose liver pate is good.  blueyes.gif

Pate de fois gras or "forcefed to the point of explosion cooped up in a tiny cage goose liver" to give it its proper French name? Not that that sort of thing bothers me - I expect it tastes delicious.

It's like veal. If you can't taste the cruelty, it's not worth eating, tbh :lol:

Offal like liver and kidney are the few cuts of widely eaten animals that have a distinctive flavour.  I love kidneys, liver etc.  Kidneys are great with mushrooms.  A lot of meat like chicken and pork just tastes of nothing much.

I mean why eat eggs if you think about where they come from and what they're made of - the main thing about food is how it tastes.  For instance do you like prawns - most shellfish is disgusting to look at and most of them filter shitty sea water.  I do however draw the line at some things - tripe, jellied eels, heads, brains etc - I don't like the thought of them although I might try them.  I'd try pigs trotters (supposed to be delicious) or heart if it was offered though.

Really can't understand why people get so irked at the idea of eating things because of "where it's been" or what it's been doing prior to ending up on the dinner plate...if that was the case then you'd never go near a clam or a pink taco...

Really can't understand why people get so irked at the idea of eating things because of "where it's been" or what it's been doing prior to ending up on the dinner plate...if that was the case then you'd never go near a clam or a pink taco...

A pink taco  bluelaugh.gif

That actually made me think of kebabs.  The same people who wouldn't touch liver will probably wolf down a doner kebab of a Saturday night.  No-one knows what goes into a Doner kebab or where they come from, they arrive under blankets in the middle of the night from unmarked vans.  I've heard of people finishing last night's half eaten doner for breakfast  :huff:.

At least you know a Doner's dead.  A friend of mine on a school visit to Istanbul foolishly bought a seafood sandwich at a bazaar.  It moved when he bit into it  blueeek.gif :icon_puke_r: