Newcastle Online FC (360)

Kaizero

Join up and let's rape these cunts!

Club name: Newcastle Online FC

Abbr: NEW

It's not open, so you need to ask to join or something iirc. Will add more admins to the club when you join up.

In:

Kaizero

Ste

Kezman

Pilko

prestonj1989

Towelie

To find times that suits all, just throw some times that could fit you in the thread and we'll see when we can get some games played together to rape this thing, there's no need that it has to be 11 players each time either :thup:

Guest Stephen927

My guy is a striker so up front for me or central midfield.

I will of course play anywhere if anybody can prove they're better than me. :pow:

There's already a N-O FC club with quite a few members so you may aswell join that one ;)

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,56085.0.html

How many are still active in that one though? :pow:

How many will still be active on this new one in a few weeks? The best laid plans and all that...

When did I say this will remain active? History shows it's an uphill battle keeping FIFA stuff with N-O members active over a longer amount of time :lol: It's just a case of trying to revive something long dead is harder than just start from scratch.

I'm not working at the minute and I hate my girlfiend, so i'm free literally whenever. All we need to do is sort out who's playing where and i'll create a new and better player and get his stats right up there in no time.