Ramsay in India.

Parky

You should see him in US Hell's Kitchen, so funny.

TBH he doesn't shout and ball at people on the F Word.

Regular viewing at the flat, it's hilarious. Yes, sensationalised beyond belief and obviously loads of playing up to the camera, but it's fucking funny viewing.

I like Kitchen Nightmares and Hells Kitchen USA (setting aside the bits which are totally set up). Really gone off the F Word this latest series though.

Was it because the Indian won? Well then fuck off and chomp on your racist carrots if that's the case.

I like Kitchen Nightmares and Hells Kitchen USA (setting aside the bits which are totally set up). Really gone off the F Word this latest series though.

Was it because the Indian won? Well then fuck off and chomp on your racist carrots if that's the case.

:lol: It kept making me want curry every week which was not part of my diet.  :laugh:

Each episode I just found I was paying less and less attention and wasn't really into it. :undecided:

You should see him in US Hell's Kitchen, so funny.

TBH he doesn't shout and ball at people on the F Word.

Regular viewing at the flat, it's hilarious. Yes, sensationalised beyond belief and obviously loads of playing up to the camera, but it's fucking funny viewing.

Did you see it last night that guy taking his jacket off and squaring up to Rambo?