Right sided midfielder

Guest toonlass

Guest toonlass

Last night highlighted that we need an outlet on the right hand side of midfield. Guthrie drifts inside too much and Pancrate is crap. Before strikers we desperately need someone to provide chances. Discuss.

Guest Stephen927

Pancrate is supposed to be this man for us I think, but I always got the impression he was more left-sided anyways. Ryan Taylor is probably our best bet there now, Lua Lua doesn't seem to be up to much.

This has been our problem area since Milner left in my opinion.

I've not seen him play but I've heard a few people rate Lua Lua quite highly, would it be worthwhile giving him a bit more first team time although admittedly we require the finished article now.

This has been our problem area since Milner left in my opinion.

I've not seen him play but I've heard a few people rate Lua Lua quite highly, would it be worthwhile giving him a bit more first team time although admittedly we require the finished article now.

Lua Lua - not going to make it in my opinion. His namesake was a better player and, quite rightly, not rated as up to required standard by SBR.

I do not think that ANY of the former juniors, with the possible exception of Carrol and Tozer, will make it as Prem players.

we don't have any players in this squad up to the job, Lua lua has looked clueless when he's been given a start. Pancrate would be my choice at a push, but we desperately need a right midfielder and a central midfielder who can run. Otherwise it's long ball and a prayer to the end of the season. 

Guest Roger Kint

Cant beleive the standard forum answer hasnt been used yet...........Vladimir Weiss on loan please?

Oh wait Chris says we are ok in midfield......

It should be Ryan Taylor, he has the best positional discipline for right mid

Who would you play right back though if Simpson leaves?

yeah, as posted in anither thread we are very limited until we get in a decent RB. even khish coming back as long as he doesnt play centre back. or use kadar/but new centre half and use staylor at right back.

thats our only options other than guthrie if we dont but a new RW or RB

So now that Simpson is not leaving does anyone think that Ryan Taylor will be the right mid? He really hasn't played there much.

I'd expect Guthrie to continue in that role at least until Barton returns--if Barton returns. I'd hope that Hughton would play Barton in the middle, but I doubt he's going to break up Nolan-Smith until he has to-- probably red card suspension for Smith. Besides, I don't think he's yet played Barton in the middle.

Guest palnese

Tbf, a left sided midfielder is just as important. If Jonas is fucked we've got fuck all to cover that position. Our right side is loaded with options.

LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA LUALUA