LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest Roger Kint

Knowing Hughton it will be something like:

Krul

Raylor - Taylor - Kadar - Enrique

Pancake - Smith - Nolan - Guthrie

Ranger - Carroll

Guest toonlass

Who knows what team Hughton will play seeing as we have a midweek game against Palace next week too.

Assuming we haven't added to our squad (or retained Simpson), i'd guess we will look like this;

Krul

Raylor       Taylor    Kadar     Enrique

Butt

Nolan                   

Pancrate                                 Guthrie

Ranger

Carroll

IMO a cup game is a great chance to allow Guthrie to play in his natural position but there's no chance Hughton will do that. We SHOULD be playing a full strength side, due to the significant break we have had, in order to get some momentum going over the next few weeks.

However, Hughton will look at this as a chance to rest some players who he views as important. Don't expect a win, in fact expect us to sacrifice the F.A cup. The only saving grace is that West Brom may rest a few of their players, who probably are not as good back up as ours.

Probably it would be a good thing (Not that I would want it to happen!!!) if we go out as it would mean WBA go to the next round which can only be a hindrance to their promotion campaign.

It's tricky, though, because they're one of our two rivals for the promotion spots, and a win over us (even if it's not our strongest team) will do a lot for the confidence and none for ours. I wish we weren't still in this competition, tbh, but I feel this is an important game to get a result.

Guest jeffers09

Where are away fans planning on drinking for this one? theres no away pubs near the ground

Get a few cans and take them into the nearby Macdonalds  :smug:

Where are away fans planning on drinking for this one? theres no away pubs near the ground

We'll be stopping at a pub before Birmingham, and when we get there it'll be the Royal Oak, about 10 minutes walk from the ground, its a sh*thole. There's a mcdonalds outside aswell :idiot2:

Guest Brummiemag

Drinking in the centre of Birmingham for this one then the tram or cab to the ground. Should be a good mix of Newcastle, Villa and Brighton fans in the City Centre.

Anyone know for sure how many tiockets we have been allocated and how many we have sold so far?

Guest toonlass

Got a ticket for this, but the virus I have had for a month has me wiped out, so I dunno if I will make it. Have never felt so "meh" about a football match ever.