West Bromwich Albion Vs. Newcastle United Sat. Jan 23rd 2010 3pm KO

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Nolan's not suspended ever, the card amnesty already happened.

So the fifth yellow card of the season he picked up against West Brom doesn't count?

I thought it was a week until the suspension counted? ergo, he'll be banned for the Palace game.

That got abolished too. Smith got his 5th yellow against Scunny on October 20th and missed the Doncaster game 4 days later.

As previously said, you can't get suspended for 5 yellows after the turn of the year, but if you get to 10 yellows it's a 2 match ban. Previously it was around February, I've no idea why it's been brought forward this season but there you go.

So the fifth yellow card of the season he picked up against West Brom doesn't count?

I thought it was a week until the suspension counted? ergo, he'll be banned for the Palace game.

That got abolished too. Smith got his 5th yellow against Scunny on October 20th and missed the Doncaster game 4 days later.

As previously said, you can't get suspended for 5 yellows after the turn of the year, but if you get to 10 yellows it's a 2 match ban. Previously it was around February, I've no idea why it's been brought forward this season but there you go.

I see PM's got you well under the thumb already. I thought you weren't moving in till the summer? O0

I see PM's got you well under the thumb already. I thought you weren't moving in till the summer? O0

Aye I'm basically his PA these days, if I had his mod duties he'd be redundant.