Nottingham Forest reject 'derisory' offer for James Perch

Guest PJ87

I'll have to disagree with that, Forest fans are one of the friendliest ive met.

Stoke fans are BY FAR the worst ive ever seen.

Yeah, they're of the Man City variety of football fan, mouthy, aggressive, (as long as they outnumber you 10 to 1) and thicker than an elephant sandwich.

I have no soft spot for anyone but NUFC.

Oh, I suppose I do for Carlisle, as my mate lived there, and I got to know the place a bit and liked it.

I like Fulham, their fans are quiet but the ground is lovely. Also Reading, because I used to live there and go to a few games.

Guest Splodgely

I'm with you there Dan. A right horrible bunch of bitter arseholes. There was a really hostile atmosphere that night.

You say there was a hostile atmosphere as if it was a bad thing for a football ground to be hostile to the visiting side. We're hardly going to welcome you with hugs and kisses. :razz:

I have disliked Forest since we played them away.

For a supposed big club their fans are amonst the most small time I've come across. Cunts.

Singing about us only being there for the famous team, strange their highest attendence of the season was when they played us (more of them turned out to watch Newcastle than Derby for fucks sake!) and they celebrated like they'd won the league.  Guess it's the footballing highlight of a lifetime for any Forest fan born in the last two decades...

Also, singing about us "signing on" as if their scab "working miners" are still merrily whistling home from work with a paycheck and a pickaxe on their shoulder.

Good weekend apart from the footy mind, managed not to get shot at least  :razz:

I would reckon any players linked with us are going to be getting itchy feet if they are watching all the transfer activity at the moment. Perch's head was reported to have been turned and with Routledge and possibly Moses arriving players will be gagging to head north. Not that I think we are stgill pursuing this one, we've obviously moved onto other targets.

• 2 months later...