Newswipe

Neil

Gameswipe and Screenwipe both have their own thread but apparently not one for this!

Anyway, returned tonight for a new series; spot-on as usual. Will be on iPlayer I'd assume.

Talking about how the lack of grit will lead to the imminent death of every single person in Britain had me laughing loads.  :lol:

Ahhh I missed it, cheers Neil - I'll catch it on iPlayer soon.

Why the fuck don't BBC advertise their best shows heavily enough? I've not seen one advert for this. Also I caught a bit of this comedy quiz called We Need Answers the other night - I'd never seen that advertised whatsoever and it looked pretty promising. Plus Tim Key's on it and I've seen him live and he's brilliant. God knows that we've got to sit through countless repetitive adverts for absolute bollocks.

Here's an article about that We Need Answers btw, I might watch a few of em on iPlayer:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/tvandradioblog/2009/dec/14/we-need-answers-comedy-quiz

What do you think of the guy that does the daft poems (Tim Key)?  I saw him do stand-up live and he had me roaring with laughter.  I personally don't think it translates that well to TV but it still makes me laugh a lot because I know what his act's all about, i.e. doing knowingly shite poetry, having a funny smug manner, etc.

What do you think of the guy that does the daft poems (Tim Key)?  I saw him do stand-up live and he had me roaring with laughter.  I personally don't think it translates that well to TV but it still makes me laugh a lot because I know what his act's all about, i.e. doing knowingly shite poetry, having a funny smug manner, etc.

Can't get my head around it, tbh.