Gary Neville what a wanker, c*nt etc

Guest neesy111

Guest neesy111

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47147000/jpg/_47147611_gary_neville282.jpg

FA to investigate Gary Neville's one-fingered gesture

Gary Neville appears to give a one-fingered gesture to Carlos Tevez

Neville has been previously warned about his behaviour by the FA

The Football Association will look into Gary Neville's apparent one-fingered gesture that took place in Manchester United's 2-1 loss to Manchester City.

The United substitute was warming up on the touchline when City's Carlos Tevez celebrated scoring a penalty that made it 1-1 in the Carling Cup semi-final.

Cameras caught defender Neville appearing to make a gesture in return.

The FA confirmed it will scrutinise the first-leg footage before deciding whether any further action is required.

In September, Neville was cautioned about his future conduct following United's dramatic 4-3 derby win in the Premier League when he ran towards City fans to celebrate Michael Owen's injury-time winner at Old Trafford.

FOOTBALL BLOG

Tevez is proving an inspired arrival at City and a loss for United, at least for now

BBC Sport's Phil McNulty

The England defender received a £5,000 FA fine and was warned over his future conduct in 2006 because he celebrated in front of Liverpool's fans after United secured a late winner over their rivals.

Argentine Tevez joined City in July 2009 following an extended, two-season loan deal with United, with whom he won two Premier League titles and the Champions League.

His move to bitter rivals City angered United fans as Tevez was a firm favourite with Old Trafford supporters.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/league_cup/8469774.stm

Guest neesy111

Something and nothing TBH, can't blame him for wanting to give Tevez the finger! Not exactly a great example to kids, but not serious IMO.

he does it every game against city and the bindippers now

also the city fans that threw shit at evra are a total disgrace

Guest neesy111

Something and nothing TBH, can't blame him for wanting to give Tevez the finger! Not exactly a great example to kids, but not serious IMO.

tevez was doing the mouth thing at him after his first goal wasn't he?

nevillie brought it onto himself saying such shite before the game, fergie would of went mad at him

reminded me of the kieron dyer before man utd 2003 saying he wanted scholes place in the england team etc, scholes the scored a hat-trick and has scored more goals at SJP than dyer did in his nufc career

Guest Stephen927

If you read the rest of my post, you'd see what the main point in my post was.

I'm not Mike Ashley or Derek Llambias, calm down.

If you read the rest of my post, you'd see what the main point in my post was.

I'm not Mike Ashley or Derek Llambias, calm down.

"Calmer than you are dude"

It sounds like you're saying players should be allowed to gesture and the FA shouldn't get involved because fans do it.

Was the main point of your post to make a joke?  ???

By the looks of it, Tevez gestured to Neville after the first goal with a hand gesture as if to tell him to "shut up", and Neville stuck his finger up in reply.

Wasnt the Tevez gesture aimed at Rooney for the word in his ear just as he ran up to take the penalty ?