The abuse rule on here...

Guest Stephen927

Guest Stephen927

f*** off

(hope i'm first)

You are number one.

I do feel as though catmags wearing of the pants in the family home is extending onto Newcastle-Online.

iirc someone called someone else a "fucking cunt" in the match thread yesterday, but I think that post was just removed rather than that person being banned ??? Could possibly be the user himself who removed it, but I saw it quite a few minutes after it was first posted as well, but a while later it was gone.

I banned someone for telling me to fuck off on here once when I was an admin, power  :snod:

Fuck off.

I miss the power, you would have been banned every time you called me fat (ie a lot) :lol:

I'd have been on a perma by now for sure :lol:

I banned someone for telling me to fuck off on here once when I was an admin, power  :snod:

Fuck off.

I miss the power, you would have been banned every time you called me fat (ie a lot) :lol:

Fuck sake Dave, give him back his power so we don't have to read Pilkos tripe all the time!

I never realised the whole forum (by which I mean that fat bloke and the one named after the thing I dry my balls with once getting out the shower) felt that way. Disappointing.

Well, it might not be the whole forum, but is there really anyone else worth caring about bar me and Jon?

I never realised the whole forum (by which I mean that fat bloke and the one named after the thing I dry my balls with once getting out the shower) felt that way. Disappointing.

Well, it might not be the whole forum, but is there really anyone else worth caring about bar me and Jon?

:smitten:

It's true though.