Right footed left wingers, left footed right wingers!

Guest sicko2ndbest

What you need if you're going to take up this option is have a winger who is actually ABLE TO KICK THE FUCKING BALL WITH SUFFICIENT STRENGTH AND ACCURACY WITH EITHER THEIR WEAKER OR FAVOURED FOOT AND NOT MAKE PEOPLE THINK WHY THE FUCK WAS LEE CLARK NICKNAMED 'JIGSAW' WHEN THIS CUNT WOULDN'T BE TRUSTED TO GET ALL OF THE FUCKING PIECES BACK IN THE FUCKING BOX FROM AN INCH AWAY.  That's just what I think anyway.

Sounds fair.

I think it can work, but it does sacrifice your ability to have real balance and stretch teams across the pitch properly. Depends on your style I suppose.

I think it's important that if a winger is playing on the 'wrong side' that he's at least confident enough on the wrong foot that he can still go down the line and get a decent cross in. Otherwise it should be very easy to defend against.

I prefer wingers with correct foot though, love a team with two proper wide men.

Guest palnese

Pires (as mentioned) and Marc Overmars for Arsenal too.

Paolo Maldini was a naturally right footed player but played mostly left back.

Dennis Irwin as well.

totally depends on the player. all the players mentioned have been naturally very good players.

we seen keith gillespie on a couple of occasions on the left and because he was more of a one trick pony it didn't work.

Guest Roger Kint

Gamst Pederson is right footed but his dad banned him from using it to give him a left wing option to his game and now has a pretty good left on him