Visual Studio...

Dokko

Any users of it here?

Got a free copy of 2010 from the Uni and was hoping to build a database intensive website with it (with a GUI - something like you would build in VB but housed on a website) can this do this type of stuff?

Any users of it here?

Got a free copy of 2010 from the Uni and was hoping to build a database intensive website with it (with a GUI - something like you would build in VB but housed on a website) can this do this type of stuff?

Well I haven't got this version, but ASP uses VB code, its pretty much exactly the same.  I always just write ASP in notepad though.

Any users of it here?

Well I haven't got this version, but ASP uses VB code, its pretty much exactly the same.  I always just write ASP in notepad though.

Got myself a 2008 book reserved at the uni library, since i've never used studio before i've got a beginners guide, also with the two editions not matching its probably for the best.

2010 books are not out till April and when this work is due in.

So if i get stuck expect lots of PMs!  :razz: