G. Ramsey's - Kitchen nightmares

Dokko

Is back!  :thup:

Quality TV; another shithole but this time in Spain.

You can't argue that the guy knows how to run a restaurant.  Why anyone puts up with him is a different matter.....apparently his mentor was Marco Pierre White, who was the archetypical kitchen tyrant & even worse than Ramsay.  Anyone read MPW's autobiography, any good?  Was thinking about asking Santa for it.

This place is fuking disgusting and the guy is a tool.

He wants slapping not rescuing off GR.

Seriously, even I (without no kitchen experience) would be able to do a better job than this arrogant prick (in terms of the shite he's serving, near criminal tbh).

People ought to remember how hard Ramsey has worked to get where he is. blueyes.gif

blueyes.gif

A very talented man, so what if he swears a lot, he's a fantastic cook, a genius in his profession and a great entertainer.

This, the F Word, Hell's Kitchen and the one from ages ago which started it all are all great programmes and he is about the only person in the world who has made me interested in cooking.

People ought to remember how hard Ramsey has worked to get where he is. blueyes.gif

blueyes.gif

A very talented man, so what if he swears a lot, he's a fantastic cook, a genius in his profession and a great entertainer.

This, the F Word, Hell's Kitchen and the one from ages ago which started it all are all great programmes and he is about the only person in the world who has made me interested in cooking.

Anyone remember Keith Floyd?  He was a laugh.  I sat behind him on the shuttle plane to Koh Samui once, apparently he's one for the ladies  snoopy.gif

blueyes.gif

Anyone remember Keith Floyd?  He was a laugh.  I sat behind him on the shuttle plane to Koh Samui once, apparently he's one for the ladies  snoopy.gif

Brian Clough of cooking!

blueyes.gif

Brian Clough of cooking!

Aye i remember him, he strikes me as what Keith Richards may of been like if he went into cooking instead of rock and roll.

I watched it, very entertaining.

The thing that must annoy him (it certainly annoys me) is that many of the places he's been to just need to get back to good honest food. Basic stuff done well always wins.

I watched it, very entertaining.

The thing that must annoy him (it certainly annoys me) is that many of the places he's been to just need to get back to good honest food. Basic stuff done well always wins.

Agreed mate. Can't beat a nice bit of devilled kidney! ;) bluebigrazz.gif

• 1 year later...