"GET OUT OF OUR CLUB"

Crumpy Gunt

I don't for one moment disagree with the sentiments but I wish to fuck the supporters would stop singing it during the match.

Before - fine.

H/T - fine

Full Time - fine.

During the match - pretty shit and totally negative.

We should be behind the team 100% and have the supporters who chant it thought of the image they send to prospective purchasers of the Club?

Some clubs have chants with the same tune, it's certainly not a new one.

For example was sung during the Manchester derby game this week... made me do a double (ear) take.

I tell you what I wish the level 7 lot would stfu about. "your support is fucking shit". It was sang 3 fuckin times against West brom, while an ultra fast paced version of The blaydon races with the wrong words was sang only once.

It's embaressing because we sing it to the likes of plymouth who brough a fair few.  :facepalm:

During the match - pretty s*** and totally negative.

Especially as we frequently seem to sing it when we're under the cosh.

even worse as it sometimes seems orchestrated when we are on top and the fans are getting up for it....then they trot that out in the hope that some who normally wouldn't but when on top will join in anything........i know it wasn't planned like that but it seemed like it.

Why do people sing Blaydon Races so quickly, like? Never understood that one. It's quite frustrating, cos it's long enough for the entire ground to join in at some point.

cos they need to get finished in order to leave 10mins before half time to get a pint.

During the match - pretty s*** and totally negative.

Especially as we frequently seem to sing it when we're under the cosh.

even worse as it sometimes seems orchestrated when we are on top and the fans are getting up for it....then they trot that out in the hope that some who normally wouldn't but when on top will join in anything........i know it wasn't planned like that but it seemed like it.

Aye, true. :thup:

Guest WashyGeordie

I tell you what I wish the level 7 lot would stfu about. "your support is f***ing s***". It was sang 3 fuckin times against West brom, while an ultra fast paced version of The blaydon races with the wrong words was sang only once.

It's embaressing because we sing it to the likes of plymouth who brough a fair few.  :facepalm:

It's only Level 7 who sing on a regular basis anyway, the rest of the ground is like a morgue unless we're winning, then it's the same old with "Newcastle, Newcastle.." or something simple.

Plus we sing it at away games, i hate the chant, but it gets sung home and away.

Why do people sing Blaydon Races so quickly, like? Never understood that one. It's quite frustrating, cos it's long enough for the entire ground to join in at some point.

cos they need to get finished in order to leave 10mins before half time to get a pint.

:lol: So true

Couldn't give a s*** when it's sung.

bet she sings it in bed

You short Yorkshire b******, get out of my cun................................

thats beyond humour that LLLO. no bugger on here would  support such stuff, what do you think you're doing ?

Guest Heneage

Couldn't give a s*** when it's sung.

bet she sings it in bed

You short Yorkshire b******, get out of my cun................................

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't for one moment disagree with the sentiments but I wish to fuck the supporters would stop singing it during the match.

Before - fine.

H/T - fine

Full Time - fine.

During the match - pretty shit and totally negative.

We should be behind the team 100% and have the supporters who chant it thought of the image they send to prospective purchasers of the Club?

I agree 100%, actually I was going to create this thread myself.