"GET OUT OF OUR CLUB"

Crumpy Gunt

Can't criticize it too much or Level 7. But the your support is f***ing s*** angle is completely moronic. No defence for that.

I agree, fair enough to the likes of Wigan or Fulham in the Premier' but not to the likes of Plymouth.

The main problem regarding any negative atmosphere in the ground is the groaning & abuse dished out to our own players as soon as someone isnt closed down, or a pass is mis-placed. I can understand it sometimes when Ameobi is jogging around not looking interested one bit, but not with with every player. I really dont think singing that song has any effect on the players, especially when you consider they hear what I've just said on a regular basis, and personally I dont want Ashley to ever feel like he's accepted back again.

Guest north shields lad

If i had my way we would sing it for 90 minutes.

Sometime in march we may be having a protest under the FSF banner. On the same day manchester united, liverpool, portsmouth, stockport, and oldham are also having a protest at there matches.

I do love how a lot of those who sit in Level 7 consider themselves to be better than the rest of us because they can knock out a juvenile chant every so often.

How do we consider ourselves better when those who aren't in Level 7 are the ones criticising?

"There was only one section singing Peter Lovenkrands name on Monday before and after he scored because the rest of the ground didn't know a song for him, yet he complimented our support. 90% of the time there is only one section of the ground singing (despite of what it might be) and that's Level 7."

If that's not condescending then please tell me what is?

"There was only one section singing Peter Lovenkrands name on Monday before and after he scored because the rest of the ground didn't know a song for him, yet he complimented our support. 90% of the time there is only one section of the ground singing (despite of what it might be) and that's Level 7."

That doesn't mean we think we're better supporters, just that we're more vocal, and positively vocal at that.

That doesn't mean we think we're better supporters, just that we're more vocal, and positively vocal at that.

So the amount of times people from level 7 go on about how much they sing and the rest of the ground are shit at backing their team doesn't mean you think you are better supporters then? Fair enough I suppose.

So the amount of times people from level 7 go on about how much they sing and the rest of the ground are s*** at backing their team doesn't mean you think you are better supporters then? Fair enough I suppose.

Depends what you consider to be backing your team I guess. Financially those in level 7 are worse. In years of going to the match I guess those in Level 7 are probably worse. But in vocal support, I would say that Level 7 is better.

Maybe its someone writing with the frustration of how one section of the ground sings through-out most of the game, backing the team, and the rest of the ground rarely choose to join in? Maybe as someone who is passionate about Nufc it is bloody annoying that a lot of the supporters are more interested in moaning & groaning at any mistake than encouraging & supporting? Its fair enough you get a condescending impression of that quote, but why pretend that what I've said isnt the case, because it is. And it is ironic that the 'get out of out club song', a song which has been accused of creating a negative atmosphere (which is fair enough if thats your opinion), comes from the only part of the ground that seems to offer susatined positive encouragement through-out the game - with a lot of other fans choosing to go "AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!" when a player isnt being closed down in our half.

ive been going to the match off and on since 1971. but ive only been in L7 this season. am i going in the wrong part of the ground heza?

It depends what you want out of the football match...

in that case im in the wrong stadium altogether cos i want to see exciting attacking football.

Maybe its someone writing with the frustration of how one section of the ground sings through-out most of the game, backing the team, and the rest of the ground rarely choose to join in? Maybe as someone who is passionate about Nufc it is bloody annoying that a lot of the supporters are more interested in moaning & groaning at any mistake than encouraging & supporting? Its fair enough you get a condescending impression of that quote, but why pretend that what I've said isnt the case, because it is. And it is ironic that the 'get out of out club song', a song which has been accused of creating a negative atmosphere (which is fair enough if thats your opinion), comes from the only part of the ground that seems to offer susatined positive encouragement through-out the game - with a lot of other fans choosing to go "AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!" when a player isnt being closed down in our half.

I never once said anything about the so-called negative atmosphere created from up there, more the fact that there seems to be a holier-than-thou attitude from a lot of folk up there because they sing "get out of our club" and "your support is fucking shit" a few times during the match.

ive been going to the match off and on since 1971. but ive only been in L7 this season. am i going in the wrong part of the ground heza?

in that case im in the wrong stadium altogether cos i want to see exciting attacking football.

So did Kevin. :(

Gateshead International... O0

i very nearly finished my post with a tribute to kev, so cheers tooj.

I never once said anything about the so-called negative atmosphere created from up there, more the fact that there seems to be a holier-than-thou attitude from a lot of folk up there because they sing "get out of our club" and "your support is f***ing s***" a few times during the match.

That's just as condescending as what I said tbf.

you can see that from L7 cant you.

People from London go to the opera....................

I never once said anything about the so-called negative atmosphere created from up there, more the fact that there seems to be a holier-than-thou attitude from a lot of folk up there because they sing "get out of our club" and "your support is f***ing s***" a few times during the match.

That's just as condescending as what I said tbf.

You mean the post that wasn't condescending?

Aye, I think.

It's also where you see most of our football as well due to Harper punting it long for most of the match.