Best goal so far?

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I voted Pancrate, but I'd wish to change it to Guthrie's freekick vs WBA.

i haven't actually voted...should i put guthries free kick in  for you saying as none of my choices are in the list ?

:rolleyes: Sorry boss. I'll get right on it.

i haven't actually voted...should i put guthries free kick in  for you saying as none of my choices are in the list ?

:rolleyes: Sorry boss. I'll get right on it.

and yers i knew the shola sheff weds goal on your list was the one at SJP

wasn't it ?

Cheers Madras.

done

Pancrates was a stunner. Still havnt seen Guthrie's WBA goal, I turned around to look at the nob who was telling the whole of level 7 how Goooooothrie was s*** with Freekicks and we needed Taylor on.

was it "the bloke behind me" syndrome

as in the bloke behind me, no matter where i've sat in SJP talks utter shite. i'm pretty sure the bloke in front of me thinks the same. it's an accoustic thing. what you say may have credence and validity but the angle of the roof being bounced slightly forward changes your "good ball, now lets have some movement" into "enrique your  the worst player i've ever seen......lump it forward man, you'll not score from back there"

We've actually had quite a few good goals this season. I remember a similar discussion last season being pretty bare.  Pancrate's was probably the best, but I also loved Guthrie's against Leicester and Jonas' against Peterborough.

Pancrates was a stunner. Still havnt seen Guthrie's WBA goal, I turned around to look at the nob who was telling the whole of level 7 how Goooooothrie was s*** with Freekicks and we needed Taylor on.

Cracking goal.

Crofty turned to me and said in L7, 'this is a goal'.

Bam...straight in.