West Brom 4 - 2 Newcastle United - 23/01/10 - post match reaction from page 18

Dave

I hope we absolutely hammer them and Guthrie, Nolan and Pancrate have stormers. Only because we need Guthrie to remain in the centre and for Nolan to play off the frontman in order to improve our midfield and we therefore really need a right winger to step up i.e. Pancrate!

Really pleasantly surprised that Hughton has picked this lineup. He's clearly thinking along the right lines. Well done sir.

Are WBA pretty much full strength then?

Their entire team and bench is the same as the league game.

Appears so, and it will be fascinating to see how our different lineup handles them this time around. Particularly in the middle of the park, and also the Thomas vs. R. Taylor matchup.

wheres Greg?

Here. Why?

what you buying at half time !!

No idea yet but I'll be making the trip.

I don't fancy my chances of making it back as quickly as last time as Sainbury's will be much busier.

I could alternatively go to the Tesco that is at the other end of the road but it's only a Tesco Metro so not as much selection.

We sound well set up here, Kadar sounds comfortable and they aren't dominating the middle anything like last week. Krul has started well too.

They're not as good at home because they can't sit back and look to catch teams on the break.