Worryingly!

Crumpy Gunt

We have failed to even look like we're capable of beating our promotion rivals.

WBA X 3 we've not even been ahead in 270 minutes and looked a side inferior to our rivals twice in a week.

Forest beat us comfortably and have yet to come to SJP.

edit. And we've begun to ship goals easier than the Titanic ships water.

(ps, where 6the fuck did my other thread go?)

We dont need to be better than them to finish top, i dont think we have shown we were as a team at any point

We need to be more consistantly better than everyone else, as we have been. We have to get back on track at palace

I've a horrible feeling the wheels are coming off. We might get past Palace this week but newt weekends game at Leicester seems tough all of a sudden.

Against WBA in the first game, we more than held our own. Second game in the league they knocked it around better than us for sure but we had the chances to win that game and as someone else said but for a awful ref we probably would have. Today we've been pissed on largely, but also terribly unlucky with the ref being a huge homer by the sounds of it.

Against forest we were horrible in the first half and they scored a goal. 2nd half they were hanging on, I was very unimpressed with them in that game, surprised at the run they've gone on since then. Things are changing for Forest, they are no longer the surprise package now, they'll be going into games expected to win and the other teams will raise their games to play them, lets see how they cope with that, I'm not convinced they'll be able to sustain this run of form.

Having witnessed todays game, there was absolutely no way we deserved to lose 4-2. Admittedly, we were poor in the first half but the penatly was right in front of me and absolutely wrong. We had a very good spell after the goal and had we been given a pen for sholas (stonewaller) wed have looked likely to win it. We just need to find some consistency rather than playing averagely.

Ashley's worth £800 million or something (read in another thread), all we'd need to get us safe when (or if) we get promoted would be around £30m. In the long run, would make us a much more valuable asset and would help him get more of a sale value. Why the fuck can't he see that? How the hell did this idiot become a billionaire ffs...

Guest trig111

I have laid of all the fancy prices i got on us on Betfair. At a shade of odds on i have decided to jump ship. I think the next week in the transfer market is crucial. If Houghton does not get the right players in we will struggle home

The majority of the performances all season have been a bit worrying tbh, in relation to where we would like to be - can't really say any performance has inspired much confidence. Succeeding in going up will result in a guaranteed miserable next season firmly rooted in the bottom 6.

We are not a good side. How many games have we scraped a win? Don't get me wrong, I hope we scrape a few more and win promotion, get sold and get on the road to recovery but at the minute we are not good, not the best team in the division, not even the second best. I would seriously worry about us if we finished third, which is a distinct possibility.

we havent lost to WBA either in the league, and with a stronger ref and some luck we could have had all 3 points on monday night.

We had some luck, it was a combination of luck and poor finishing that prevented us finishing that game 6-2 down.

We are top of the League.

Knee-jerk reaction thread tbh.

I posted after Liverpool last season that 'I couldn't see us winning another game this season' then we went next game and beat WBA away. And that was that, we dropped like a stone.

We can only head South from where we are in the league. Forest have caught us and have to come to SJP. I fear if we drop off the top we won't get back. If we drop out the top 2, we wont get back.

In the main we have the same spineless cowards that took us down last season and the words 'pride' and 'fight' just do not enter their thoughts or vocabulary. We have a complete and utter shit manager.

I'd love to be wrong and hope I will be but things need to happen and happen quickly.