Drawing Tablet

Kaizero

Today I finally got the one I won in a competition before xmas, but having used it for about half an hour now drawing stuff and similar I just don't see the appeal. What the fuck is the use of this thing for normal none-drawing/graphic people? Should I just sell it? Says the value new was £359 (In Norway, cheaper in England), and even though I've used it for 30 mins I should probably still manage to sell it for £200-250, yeah?

Wacom Intous4 Medium

http://shop.humac.no/images/products/large/f2528ffa-750e-41cd-a721-bdbc20570112.jpg

Would have thought you could still get £300 quid for it, if you say it's in perfect condition aside from 30 minutes use. I'd happily buy something used for 30 minutes if I could save £50 on it.

Aye, not even a full 30 mins tbh. Still a bit iffy to the thought of selling it as everybody I knew was all "They're pure class!" "Immense!" "I want one!" when I spoke to them about it. I don't get the appeal though, seriously.  :kinnear:

Anyways, can someone tell me what I, a person who can't really draw and isn't into learning it either, can do with one of these? If there's nothing useful I can do with it then I'll just go on and sell it tbh.

Nothing, man. It is for drawing, ffs.

Anyways, can someone tell me what I, a person who can't really draw and isn't into learning it either, can do with one of these? If there's nothing useful I can do with it then I'll just go on and sell it tbh.

I should be more specific, can you use it for stuff other than "standard" drawing, like logo design and so on?

I should be more specific, can you use it for stuff other than "standard" drawing, like logo design and so on?

Of course.