In the words of Delia Smith where are you?

Guest Deep456

Guest Deep456

If your true toon supporters you wouldn't see stuff like we are a relagation side, we are gonna get spanked by Arsenal and shite. You know why because I know we are gonna beat the Guineas as I have the power of humanity. tongue.gif

If your true toon supporters you wouldn't see stuff like we are a relagation side, we are gonna get spanked by Arsenal and shite. You know why because I know we are gonna beat the Guineas as I have the power of humanity. tongue.gif

:lol:

Fuking hell.

Sorry, I dont quite understand what you are trying to say?

Beat the Guineas?  Talking about wanking is for General Chat  bluebiggrin.gif

:lol:

Fuking hell.

The letter 'C' is your friend.

bluebigrazz.gif

Guest Kenton Magpie

Just because I and many others tell it like it is there is no need to accuse them of not being proper fans, you mentalist!

I feel sorry for you if it hasn`t sunk in yet. Someone get this person a copy of the Charlton and Sheffield game. Up until those 2 games I had a scrapping of blind hope we could do something still this season but those 2 performances in particular have pulverised any hope I had.

We could sign the whole Chelsea team in January and by February they would all be playing like a pub team with their careers in tatters, either that or teminally injured by freak accidents.

Guest Magnetic North

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/

Don't delay!

....from Babelfish....

If you are true Newcastle supporters you wouldn't say stuff like we are a relagation side and we are gonna get spanked by Arsenal etc.

Because I know we are going to beat Arsenal as I have the power of humanity.