ipod Docking Station Ideas

Guest Geordiesned

Guest Geordiesned

Can anyone recommend a good ipod docking station with radio? I'm moving mw current mini hi-fi into my bedroom so I'm after something decent to replace it in my lounge.

Guest Geordiesned

Should say as well that I know there's loads of there on the market designed more as radio alarm clocks but I'm after something that'll look good in the front room if you know what I mean.

Guest Geordiesned

Ideally trying to find something smaller as haven't got a lot of space to put it in. I've found some really good docking stations that are just one unit but none with radio built in as well.

Guest Geordiesned

'Usually dispatched within 1 to 3 months.' :lol:

They've got them on play.com as well and seem to be in stock. The first one anyway. The 2nd one doesn't come out until next month.

Guest Geordiesned

It's £250 though. And not out until February.

I don't mind paying if I'm getting quality. I'll be popping into the Sony shop to have a look before I buy.

It's £250 though. And not out until February.

I don't mind paying if I'm getting quality. I'll be popping into the Sony shop to have a look before I buy.

Remember the Sony shop has moved to Eldon Gardens though, but if you can wait until February when it comes out the Apple store opens on the 16th, I'm pretty sure they will do iPod docking stations.