Is Pancrate carrying an Injury

Doug

This is the only explanation I can think of for his total no show at WBA. I cannot believe that a player in his position could go an entire half of a game without once attempting to attack the opposition defence with the ball at his feet. He showed absolutely nothing and did not look as though he had the gumption to even try anything remotely creative with the ball. I seriously doubt whether he got up a single bead of sweat. The contrast with the all action efforts of the lads on the other flank could hardly be more stark.

I cannot believe there is not a reserve or young player at the club who could not contribute better.

Guest WashyGeordie

He didn't look anything special (or even CCC-class) at the Reserve game to me, but was surprised when he turned out to be alright for like 2 games, and the goal.

But apart from that, I'm afraid he's a one-hit wonder.

I wonder how much of the transfer budget went on him? He might be on loan but he'll be costing a few bob in wages. When you are playing with limited funds it's important to make sure every decision is taken carefully. Doesn't look like it's the case here.