Championship team of the season

binnsy

I know the season is only just over half way but this is the time of year when PFA start voting for there player of the years and get votes for the different divisional teams of the season.  Lets give it a go, pick your personal choice and the team that the players in the league will pick.  Think our team will dominate the defence, expect Harper to get the keeper vote, Jose should be LB, expect Taylor or Colo or even both to be centre halfs, Nolan will get in the team but don't think he'd get in mine, Smith could get in on reputation but can't see any of our forwards making it.

Just quickly off the top of my head.

GK - Harper

RB - Gunter

LB - Enrique

CB - Coloccini

CB - Taylor

RM - Ambrose

LM - Whittingham

CM - Nolan

CM - Adam

CF - Chopra

CF - Earnshaw

Charlie Adam is a good shout,  forgot about him. 

i'd forgot to post my team

HARPER

GUNTER      TAYLOR      COLO  ENRIQUE

AMBROSE    NOLAN  DORRANS  WHITTINGHAM

CHOPRA      EARNSHAW

reluctantly went for Earnshaw, the strikers are hard to pick cos most of the top scorers are midfielders!   

Guest firetotheworks

Im a snob, I refuse to acknowledge any of the other players in this league, as most of them are shit.

Outside of our team the only decent players Ive seen are Adam Johnson and Darren Ambrose.

------------------------------Camp----------------------------------

Gunter-------------Colo---------------Taylor------------Enrique

------------Koran------------Adam-----------Majewski-----------

-------Whittingham------------Chopra-----------Dorrans-------

me too the team i picked was me thinking what the players might go for.  Mine wouldn't be that different same back 5,  maybe Chopra up front and a 5 man midfield of Ambrose, Dorrans, Whittingham in the middle with Adam Johnson and Cleverley

Guest firetotheworks

Of course they wont, people are sheep and those two are 'expensive foreign flops'.

I agree, but I think it's almost impossible to not have Enrique in. Not that I'd put impossible past them.

If Guitierrez carries on the form he has shown in the last few games then he might make a players team - most teams haven't been able to handle him, and his running has created a lot of space for others, and I'm sure he'll have a load of assists.

Guest Roger Kint

Chopra is a strange one, his stats say he having a good season but last night was his first league goals since September :undecided: