Bad Breath - a cure

Jay Jay Sea

nurse1.gif

My female boss has the most foulest, most racid, most stench ridden, most stinking breath on the planet.  The smell is a cross between burning sulphur and my dogs back eye (worsened when she quietly burps as its as if she has just downeded 10cc of pineapple chunk).

Anyone got any tips as to how to approach this delicate matter and advise her that her breath wreaks and is makes me wanna puke violently?

All suggestions greatly appreciated and will be CAREFULLY considered.

nurse1.gif

My female boss has the most foulest, most racid, most stench ridden, most stinking breath on the planet.  The smell is a cross between burning sulphur and my dogs back eye (worsened when she quietly burps as its as if she has just downeded 10cc of pineapple chunk).

Anyone got any tips as to how to approach this delicate matter and advise her that her breath wreaks and is makes me wanna puke violently?

All suggestions greatly appreciated and will be CAREFULLY considered.

I recall hearing that bad breath can be improved by a)  drinking sufficient fluids and avoiding coffee (excess stomach acid can cause bad breath) b)  proper dental hygiene, in particular getting plaque removed c)  brushing 3 times a day d)  using mouthwash in problem cases

So you've got no chance in hell of broaching this with her, so here's what you do:

1.  Arrange a secret santa at work, maximum spend £5

2.  Fix it so you buy her present

3.  Buy her mouthwash, mints and toothpaste.  You might want to include a festive note like "Sort your breath out stinky, love Santa xxxx"

Of course if you're in a dept of 2 people she might twig.  There's no charge for this advice  bluebiggrin.gif

Stick ya nurb in her mouth. Might not stop the smell, but at least you get some fun out of it. :thumbs:

If her breath's as bad as he says, just imagine what her saliva might be capable of!?!  bluebigeek.gif

Do you have a staff suggestion box at work? If not, get them to instate one, then get EVERYONE to post the same suggestion,"Boss - Sort your halitosis out, it's killing us".

Just a thought. :roll:

Do you have a staff suggestion box at work? If not, get them to instate one, then get EVERYONE to post the same suggestion,"Boss - Sort your halitosis out, it's killing us".

It's hats off time - that's the best yet.  You get your message across & hide behind your workmates inthe process.  She develops a victim complex and goes on the sick through work related stress.  Everyone's a winner!

It's hats off time - that's the best yet. You get your message across & hide behind your workmates inthe process. She develops a victim complex and goes on the sick through work related stress. Everyone's a winner!

:lol: Hadn't thought of that as a possible outcome, but it made me even more convinced than I was before of the wisdom of this course of action. blueyes.gif

It's hats off time - that's the best yet. You get your message across & hide behind your workmates inthe process. She develops a victim complex and goes on the sick through work related stress. Everyone's a winner!

:lol: Hadn't thought of that as a possible outcome, but it made me even more convinced than I was before of the wisdom of this course of action. blueyes.gif

*  Pulls serious face and stands up *

"Mr JJC, I believe the steering committee is now in a position to make a firm recommendation."

Folks I am touched at the way you have all given this issue serious consideration, bearing in mind, at all times, the sensitivities surrounding such a dilema.  I've decided to take the old staff suggestion/off on the sick with stress approach.  There is a simpler solution though I a do not have the balls to approach my boss upfront.  I have it on good authority that she has been inserting her tongue in her bull terrirers hoop and seemingly she has been relieving him of his dog fat. Cut these deprave acts out and bobs yer uncle.....

Folks I am touched at the way you have all given this issue serious consideration, bearing in mind, at all times, the sensitivities surrounding such a dilema.  I've decided to take the old staff suggestion/off on the sick with stress approach.  There is a simpler solution though I a do not have the balls to approach my boss upfront.  I have it on good authority that she has been inserting her tongue in her bull terrirers hoop and seemingly she has been relieving him of his dog fat. Cut these deprave acts out and bobs yer uncle.....

Now there's an image I didn't want to start the day  bluedead.gif