Colo

Kadar

Routledge

Guthrie

Smith

Jonas/Loven

Nolan

Carroll

I think he'll opt for this too. We are really struggling in the middle with Smith and Nolan we need Guthrie's legs and creativity there and its so obvious to everyone bar CH. I can't wait to see who he'll opt for in the middle. I'm not a big fan of Smith particularly but i doubt he'll be dropped.

Lots of pace on the flanks with Jonas (hopefully) and Routledge. Carroll is awkward to play against and gives us another dimension (option) in the air winning headers, holding the ball up etc. So its all set for Nolan to do what he does best (all be it not for a while) and stick the ball in the back of the net.

I'd like to see Ranger on at some point again as the lad clearly has potential.

Leicester 0 - 1 Newcastle (Nolan scoring written all over it).

I think we need to go 4-5-1 if Nolan's playing, nut the thought of Carroll being the lone striker doesn't insp[ire confidence. He seems to have no awareness of the rest of the team at all. Big but useless.

I hate R Taylor at fullback, if Simo is not back I would rather see Pancake at RB.

I agree, i can't stand Taylor at full back, he looks weak as piss. However, i'd be reluctant on letting Pancrate play their either.

I have a feeling we might have another Taylor playing in that position TBH.

The majority here didn't see Pancrate at right-back last night, he was good. Best i've seen him play for us so far, mainly because he didn't have a role where he needed to provide anything in the final third. He just sat deep, played with strength and pace, provided a bit of width (i'd say that's largely down to the winger mentality), and supported the winger when he could. I was really pleasantly surprised if i'm honest.

Palace were garbage mind.

Guest Schmocky

Harper

Taylor Colo Williamson Kadar

lennnonSmith Nolan Guthrie

Carroll Lövenkrands

didn't know we had got him, must have missed that signing.

A straight red is a always a 1 game ban unless it's the second of the season, in which case it becomes 2 games.

No it isn't.

As Dave said a straight red for violent conduct is a three match ban.

When I say 'straight' i meant no aggravating factors such as violent conduct. I'm well aware that several of our players have been banned for more than one game. :rolleyes:

Eh? A bad tackle is violent conduct.

Guest Geordiekev

A straight red is a always a 1 game ban unless it's the second of the season, in which case it becomes 2 games.

Ohh fuck here comes another 16 pages of "everyone else is wrong"

We know what you meant, unlike you to bite :fishing:

When I say 'straight' i meant no aggravating factors such as violent conduct. I'm well aware that several of our players have been banned for more than one game. :rolleyes:

Eh? A bad tackle is violent conduct.

Where did I say it wasn't?