Leicester City Vs. Newcastle United Sat. Jan 30th 2010 17:20 KO Live on SKY

Fenham Mag

Hurrgh. Right or wrong, why can't you just leave it for once man? I know testosterone levels are high on a forum like this and it's in the 'male happiness' criteria to have the last word on everything - but it isn't essential.

When I say 'straight' i meant no aggravating factors such as violent conduct. I'm well aware that several of our players have been banned for more than one game. :rolleyes:

Eh? A bad tackle is violent conduct.

Where did I say it wasn't?

I'm wrong about that actually, I think a bad tackle constitutes serious foul play. Violent conduct is like elbowing someone or whatever.

Nevertheless, a three-game ban isn't what Ryan Taylor has, because he was sent off for denying a goalscoring opportunity rather than either of the above. One game ban.

When I say 'straight' i meant no aggravating factors such as violent conduct. I'm well aware that several of our players have been banned for more than one game. :rolleyes:

I'm wrong about that actually, I think a bad tackle constitutes serious foul play. Violent conduct is like elbowing someone or whatever.

Nevertheless, a three-game ban isn't what Ryan Taylor has, because he was sent off for denying a goalscoring opportunity rather than either of the above. One game ban.

Right, a one game ban. Which is what you get for a red card that isn't awarded for violent conduct and isn't the second red of the season.

Not quite sure where the arguement is here tbh.

Guest toonlass

Right, a one game ban. Which is what you get for a red card that isn't awarded for violent conduct and isn't the second red of the season.

Not quite sure where the arguement is here tbh.

In your head?  :idiot2:

A straight red is a always a 1 game ban unless it's the second of the season, in which case it becomes 2 games.

hes technically correct a straight red=1 match ban the other 2 get put on if the refs report says it was for violent conduct. At least that what i know from football manager my guide to everything in the football world

A straight red is a always a 1 game ban unless it's the second of the season, in which case it becomes 2 games.

hes technically correct a straight red=1 match ban the other 2 get put on if the refs report says it was for violent conduct. At least that what i know from football manager my guide to everything in the football world

Or a 4 match ban if you frivolously appeal!

harper

Raylor        Big Mike             Colo  Van Anal

Routledge   Smith                Nolan  Jonas

MosesLovenkrands

GoalaCarroll

No matter how different our team may look now the central midfield is still depressing.

Khay - 5pm Monday.. thanks.. convinced myself it was sunday.. talk about wishful thinking.

Hopefully we won't pick up any more injuries against Leicester on Saturday though or it's going to be hectic.

I'm gonna go for 2-1 win for NUFC, hopefully Rangers cleared a few cobwebs and might start putting a few more chances away.

Yorkie.. Totally. Where did you find yours anyway?

Solano will be taking set pieces for them tomorrow. Apparently has been impressing in training with his deadball delivery as always.

Our weakness recently has been corners, so we'll have to have our marking sorted.

harper

Raylor        Big Mike             Colo  Van Anal

Routledge   Smith                Nolan  Jonas

Moses

Goala

I'm amazed people still want to see the Smith - Nolan eyesore continue.

Harper

Taylor - Williamson - Coloccini - Kadar

Routledge - Guthrie - Smith - Nolan - Jonas

Ranger

Controversial as i don't really wanna drop Lovenkrands, but him and Carroll together are just so meh. I'd give Ranger a chance to push on from a good performance the other night and he's looked good up top on his own.