Chatroulette

Aphrodite

My mate (lad in the middle on pic) was on this the other day, played rock, paper, scissors with two random girls and whoever lost had to do whatever the other said so and the result is below;

NSFW

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/7421/joela.jpg

My mate (lad in the middle on pic) was on this the other day, played rock, paper, scissors with two random girls and whoever lost had to do whatever the other said so and the result is below;

NSFW

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/7421/joela.jpg

Nice nice tits on the one on the left.

Guest Roger Kint

Its a total cock fest like, have managed to amuse myself with the help of a scream mask and some very thick americans though ;D

haha, had a quick blast on it earlier...got the stereotypical blokes with cocks out for a while :( then switched roulette and landed on a stunning (asian?) lass with just a thong on and her hands across her tits (cracking pair as well)...shame she had to let go of them to use the mouse! O0

haha, had a quick blast on it earlier...got the stereotypical blokes with cocks out for a while :( then switched roulette and landed on a stunning (asian?) lass with just a thong on and her hands across her tits (cracking pair as well)...shame she had to let go of them to use the mouse! O0

Pic or it didn't happen.

I learnt the value of scrnprnt 10 seconds too late, got a cracking one of the "RickRoll Cam" :lol:

Apparently with a bit of trickery using a programme like manycam you can use videos and gifs instead of your webcam feed, good for getting reactions.

So bear in mind if you see a guy fucking a cabbage or something then it's probably someone just doing that and taking a capture of it to post your reaction on 4chan or something  :harry: