Act now before it's too late

Dunedin

Glen the gormless has to go and go now. Who has any confidence in a team being managed by him to beat Portsmouth, Reading and Watford at home ?  I am going to the Emirates Stadium on Saturday and dread the outcome. The other games are Blackburn and Chelsea away. The reality is that come December 16th we could be completely dislocated from the other teams and find no way back. How difficult will it be to persuade any good players to come to SJP ? and who, of any quality, would want to be manager if we are in this position.  I used to think there are at least several other clubs with poorer teams than us but have difficulty naming any now. Confidence is shattered and the team have the jitters too often . FFS do it now before it is too late.

Guest BigTrev

Glen the gormless has to go and go now. Who has any confidence in a team being managed by him to beat Portsmouth, Reading and Watford at home ? I am going to the Emirates Stadium on Saturday and dread the outcome. The other games are Blackburn and Chelsea away. The reality is that come December 16th we could be completely dislocated from the other teams and find no way back. How difficult will it be to persuade any good players to come to SJP ? and who, of any quality, would want to be manager if we are in this position. I used to think there are at least several other clubs with poorer teams than us but have difficulty naming any now. Confidence is shattered and the team have the jitters too often . FFS do it now before it is too late.

i might not be happy about how things are going but we have already beaten portsmouth and watford so we can do it again and before you say they rested players so did we, not sure how reading are playing but with the added pace that Dyer and Martins will bring we have a chance Blackburn are not playing great at the mo but have a goal getter so will be difficult and is there any team in the Prem that expect to get anything from Chelsea

Glen the gormless has to go and go now. Who has any confidence in a team being managed by him to beat Portsmouth, Reading and Watford at home ? I am going to the Emirates Stadium on Saturday and dread the outcome. The other games are Blackburn and Chelsea away. The reality is that come December 16th we could be completely dislocated from the other teams and find no way back. How difficult will it be to persuade any good players to come to SJP ? and who, of any quality, would want to be manager if we are in this position. I used to think there are at least several other clubs with poorer teams than us but have difficulty naming any now. Confidence is shattered and the team have the jitters too often . FFS do it now before it is too late.

i might not be happy about how things are going but we have already beaten portsmouth and watford so we can do it again and before you say they rested players so did we, not sure how reading are playing but with the added pace that Dyer and Martins will bring we have a chance Blackburn are not playing great at the mo but have a goal getter so will be difficult and is there any team in the Prem that expect to get anything from Chelsea

Do you think we will be out of the bottom three by mid December ? I don't and the way we are playing under Glen the gormless is far from giving me any optimism.

Guest BigTrev

to be honest yes i do think we will be out of it we have not been playing well at all but if and i know it is a big if we play like we did in the last 5 mins against Man City we could quite easily pull away afterall we are only what 9 points behind Liverpool

Why would anyone going to the arsenal game 'dread the outcome'? No one has won there this season so i dont expect us to. Even if we were in the top half you wouldnt 'expect' a result.

A reasonable performance and a/some goals to build on and i will be happy.

Why would anyone going to the arsenal game 'dread the outcome'? No one has won there this season so i dont expect us to. Even if we were in the top half you wouldnt 'expect' a result.

A reasonable performance and a/some goals to build on and i will be happy.

I'd settle for a reasonable performance and a goal. What I dread is that is not going to happen and we get a thrashing , leak a lot of goals and the consequent effect on our already brittle confidence