Victor Moses joins Wigan Athletic

Stifler

In my opinion I think we are in pole position for him, I just can't see him turning to one of those clubs ahead of us with the position we are in. What we do have to hope for is that our bid atleast matches theirs.

I haven't seen that much of him really but he is rated highly by people who have seen him. Surely if we match whatever offer them teams put in we would be the most appealing for him to join. We're the most likely to go up and he might fancy a crack up here. Saying that though, there will probably be Premiership teams who come in for him.

Surely we remain a better prospect than West Brom or Forest? I know Ashley's a twat and we need rid of him but we still have a better chance of staying up next year than those two if we go up.

This would be a lovely gift for today. ;)

Long way to go yet though.

1. The bid has to be accepted

2. He has to choose us (now that it's public knowledge I can see Premiership clubs coming in for him, hopefully the dog fight for Johnson will play in our favour.

3. Ashley has to open his wallet again.

Guest ProudToBeAGeordie

His agent was on SSN yesterday saying that it is not upto the administrators ect, i.e highest bid wins,  He will go to the club which is best for him. Good news is .......  he's in Newcastle this very minute : )

His agent was on SSN yesterday saying that it is not upto the administrators ect, i.e highest bid wins,  He will go to the club which is best for him. Good news is .......  he's in Newcastle this very minute : )

How do you know that?, surely Palace would of caught a plane home by now.

I haven't seen that much of him really but he is rated highly by people who have seen him. Surely if we match whatever offer them teams put in we would be the most appealing for him to join. We're the most likely to go up and he might fancy a crack up here. Saying that though, there will probably be Premiership teams who come in for him.

We need to convince him that by joining us he'll be helping us be a Premier League team next year ourselves.