Adrian Mutu - sports biggest idiot?

James

Not coke this time though.

An anti-obesity drug. Stupid as it is, it's not as bad.

It is worse.

You are only cheating yourself with coke.

You are cheating your opponents with what he has taken.

It is worse.

:lol: Shut up you sanctimonious tit.

Guest guinness_fiend

If I'd already failed one drugs test and my career was on the line, I wouldn't take an aspirin without checking with a doc that it's ok.  Shame it didn't kill him, as he'd be a dead cert for a Darwin Award.

It is worse.

I agree,no doubt this drug contained amphetamine as most slimming pills do,and he would have run around like Billy Whizz,excuse the pun.

Anti-obesity. To what extent? That doesn't sound bad at all.

It is clearly been done to gain a fitness edge - there is no social esteem benefit a top flight footballer can get from anti-obesity drugs. Coke was idiocy and not cheating (and therefore he should have got off a lot lighter than the likes of Jaap Stam), but this is idiocy and cheating so no longer has any sympathy from me.

It is clearly been done to gain a fitness edge - there is no social esteem benefit a top flight footballer can get from anti-obesity drugs. Coke was idiocy and not cheating (and therefore he should have got off a lot lighter than the likes of Jaap Stam), but this is idiocy and cheating so no longer has any sympathy from me.

You must really hate cycling then.

Guest firetotheworks

It depends to what extent, which is why I asked. I don't see the problem unless he's one on one with someone like Nolan.

Not really, because you know the cyclists will get caught because their drugs testing is so much better. Some sports like football and tennis are in complete drug denial and will be until some scandal occurs in the future.

Not really, because you know the cyclists will get caught because their drugs testing is so much better. Some sports like football and tennis are in complete drug denial and will be until some scandal occurs in the future.

Cheating's more prevalent in cycling because it's more beneficial to the athlete.

It depends to what extent, which is why I asked. I don't see the problem unless he's one on one with someone like Nolan.

An anti-obesity drug will increase the whole energy burning cycle, which will make him fitter during a match

Cheating's more prevalent in cycling because it's more beneficial to the athlete.

Drugs benefit anyone. Better fitness equals better technique. And the financial benefits of standing out as a footballer are huge, so you'd expect some to try. Are you aware that the most infamous cycling drug doctor was actually a doctor at a top-flight Spanish football club, and was even offerred a job at Barcelona?

Guest firetotheworks

An anti-obesity drug will increase the whole energy burning cycle, which will make him fitter during a match

Aye, cheating then.

As a related subject. Imagine bringing in a drug lift in sport, and just letting them become X-Man United ahohoho. But seriously, imagine it.

Drugs benefit anyone. Better fitness equals better technique. And the financial benefits of standing out as a footballer are huge, so you'd expect some to try. Are you aware that the most infamous cycling drug doctor was actually a doctor at a top-flight Spanish football club, and was even offerred a job at Barcelona?

So fucking easy :lol:

Having said that, I stand by my last post. That's not to say that drugs wouldn't benefit a footballer mind.

Aye, cheating then.

As a related subject. Imagine bringing in a drug lift in sport, and just letting them become X-Man United ahohoho. But seriously, imagine it.

Don't like the idea of 19 year old sportsmen being made to wake up and walk to the bathroom and back every hour just to stop them dying of a heart attack in their sleep personally.