John Terry (England Captain!) has been 'playing away from home'

Ketsbaia

Guest Stephen927

This will prove to be a very clever move by Capello. He hasn't ruled out Terry being captain again in the future, so Terry will keep on giving his all as long as he thinks he can be captain again. If he had kept things the way it was, players in the dressing room would have been pissed off, he would have alienated a good experienced squad player in Bridge and Terry may have got the idea in his head that he is untouchable and got complacent ahead of the World Cup.

On the same subject, I was irritated by the way he's said that he's going to fight to get the England captaincy back. He ought to have declared full support for Rio Ferdinand and left it at that, if he wants to be considered a good team man.

I just don't think the guy considers anyone but himself.

Guest Stephen927

Apparently Wayne Bridge was seeing a bird and didn't tell her she was dumped, she only found out when she saw him in the papers on a beach with Vanessa who was topless (SHOCK). He isn't as white as painted tbh.

Toni won't leave her life with John Terry behind her, she hasn't got enough talent to keep up her lavish lifestyle which is why she hasn't said fuck all since it happened, no doubt they'll get back together, it's not the first time shes had to deal with him playing away.

His Mother is a convicted shoplifter.

His Father caught selling cocaine.

Is it a surprise the offspring is a cunt?

Would you want that cunt lifting the WC next June? Would you want wobbly gob lifting it? It's like a 'biggest cunt of the squad' competition.

edit. 'cunt' being the word of the day!'

Garth Crook's anlysis about John Terry today were a load of tosh. "Balls of steel" for doing what? Playing football?  :rolleyes:

Ha ha Garth Crooks on MOTD2 last night was way over top in his gernal analisys.  I wonder what his reaction would be if the world was about to end.

Is it a surprise the offspring is a c***?

Would you want that c*** lifting the WC next June? Would you want wobbly gob lifting it? It's like a 'biggest c*** of the squad' competition.

edit. 'c***' being the word of the day!'

Eh?

Terry isn't my fav footballer in the world but why is he a cunt? 

All he has done is shagg a bird.

I bet therre must be loads of birds throwing themselves at him.  Young man, money, flash car and footballer.  Bingo.

Footballer shaggs women shocker.

• 2 months later...

John Terry’s father was last night charged with cocaine dealing.

The sacked England skipper was hit by fresh embarrassment with Ted Terry, 55, due in court accused of supplying the class A drug in a winebar near his home last year.

Unemployed Ted was caught on camera allegedly setting up a deal to supply three grammes of cocaine to an undercover newspaper reporter.

He fixed a price of £120, making £40 profit, and was recorded saying: “The stuff’s all right. I get off on it.”

Ted then asked the reporter, who was pretending to buy the drug for his boss, not to mention where it came from. “This is between me and you. Don’t tell him I’m John Terry’s dad,” he said.

He was arrested after the the incident at Unit 4 bar in Chafford Hundred, Essex, and yesterday answered bail. After being charged, he was released on bail until May 13 when he will appear at Basildon Magistrates Courts.

Ted, who lives near the bar in a £250,000 house his son bought him, faces a maximum sentence of six months in prison or a £5,000 fine if convicted.

The charge comes as Chelsea star Terry tries to rebuild his battered reputation after it emerged he had an affair with England team-mate Wayne Bridge’s ex-girlfriend.

The 29-year-old has been forgiven by wife Toni Poole but the fling with Vanessa Perroncel threatened to split Fabio Capello’s squad before the World Cup.

His mum Sue and mother-in-law, also Sue, accepted a caution for shoplifting in Marks & Spencer last year.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/04/10/john-terry-s-dad-charged-with-cocaine-dealing-115875-22174907/

Is it a surprise the offspring is a c***?

Would you want that c*** lifting the WC next June? Would you want wobbly gob lifting it? It's like a 'biggest c*** of the squad' competition.

edit. 'c***' being the word of the day!'

Eh?

Terry isn't my fav footballer in the world but why is he a c***? 

All he has done is shagg a bird.

I bet therre must be loads of birds throwing themselves at him.  Young man, money, flash car and footballer.  Bingo.

Footballer shaggs women shocker.

He is a married man, with a young family and a role model to thousands of kids who love Chelsea and football in general.

I would say that is quite a lot to be started with.

• 5 months later...