Patrick Van Aanholt from Chelsea signs on one-month loan

gray

Don't get too excited with Ashley showing some common sense, he's just doing the minimum to make sure he gets a maximum return on his investment when we go up.

credit where credit is due, he is backing his manager clearly. clearly it is to make sure we go back up, whatever his reasons for doing so, im  not overally bothered as long as we get there.

I agree, it's just some people seem to be thinking of Ashley in a slightly positive light.

so what?

He doesn't deserve to be thought of like that.

Don't get too excited with Ashley showing some common sense, he's just doing the minimum to make sure he gets a maximum return on his investment when we go up.

credit where credit is due, he is backing his manager clearly. clearly it is to make sure we go back up, whatever his reasons for doing so, im  not overally bothered as long as we get there.

I agree, it's just some people seem to be thinking of Ashley in a slightly positive light.

so what?

He doesn't deserve to be thought of like that.

if he continues to do the correct things, then credit has to be given.

Hughton - "It's a good chance to have a look at him over the next month"

Interesting; Sounds like we might have an interest in the lad long term as well. :thup:

I doubt they'll be selling him. Was listening to Talksport at lunchtime and the Hawksbee and Jacobs show was on, the one who's a Chelsea fan seemed to think he's a very good prospect.

Hughton - "It's a good chance to have a look at him over the next month"

Interesting; Sounds like we might have an interest in the lad long term as well. :thup:

I doubt they'll be selling him. Was listening to Talksport at lunchtime and the Hawksbee and Jacobs show was on, the one who's a Chelsea fan seemed to think he's a very good prospect.

Seems a strange thing to say though as nobody would have expected him to say anything along those lines if he's just emergency cover. Almost seems directed at the player himself and Chelsea to assure them that we are serious.

/or so i'd like to think. :lol:

Without trying to be too pessimistic, i'd imagine it's more a case of: "if Jose's fucked we'll know he's good enough to stay on for a bit longer"...

Aw hey. Don't be saying that. :undecided:

WTF is happening with signing all these players.

Since WHEN does this regime realise our LB is injured, and then sign one in on loan within 2 days??!? It's bordering on competent.

I know.. I want my money back.. I didn't sign up to listen to a sensible club..

Sounds a decent signing, shame he'll be off back to Chelsea but a good option in the meantime.

The Hughton quotes that I've read suggest this is just an initial one-month loan to cover Enrique, with possibly a longer loan if it is a success or we have further injury problems.

Pleased to see we've acted quickly to cover Jose.

Hopefully he never plays. I hope Kadar plays well enough not to be dropped & Jose recovers quickly so we dont need to extend this kids loan deal.

I hope he is better than Jose by a factor of 20 and we sign him for a button and a pecan nut.

Hopefully he never plays. I hope Kadar plays well enough not to be dropped & Jose recovers quickly so we dont need to extend this kids loan deal.

I hope he is better than Jose by a factor of 20 and we sign him for a button and a pecan nut.

Does not compute.

With him and one size coming in, doesn't sound like we have much faith in Kadar.

I would say it says more about Tozer & others. Kadar is going to be starting at LB, we need some sort of cover at LB & that is why  Van Aanholtt has been signed. Come March & if everyone is fit then Van Aanholtt will be gone, Kadar will be 2nd choice LB & 4th/5th choice CB.

My mate informs me Aanholt is very good at going forward. (Bit like a certain Enqiue eh) Was in the Chelsea Youth side to make the FA Cup Final. Hopefully he can pick up where the Bull left off as our main strength of attack is from that left flank with Jonas. Altho i now have high hopes for Simpson+ Routledge to ruin riot down that right hand side  :razz: