The All New "Let's Take The Piss Out Of Eachother!" Thread

Guest lankybellwipe

Guest lankybellwipe

This thread has the potential to get ugly with the biters and fishermen :fishing:

I'm angling for a nice bit of banter here. Let's pick on eachothers foibles eh!!  This should kick in nicely when most of us are hammerite, and feel like mouthing off to someone who can't do them over. Lets keep it jolly eh!!  However, you can go to town on me if you want. I've heard it all since Thatcher was in town!

Lanky twat

Streak of piss

Jolly green giant

Icabod

Rodney.............

BRING IT ON BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Anyhoo,

Keef, this isn't for you mate!!  I suggest you stick with the garden shears

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/3420/111f.jpg

Guest lankybellwipe

LBW wouldn't know a successful thread if it posted a reply into his inbox. TWAT!  :aww:

I was thinking that, honestly!!!  :lol:

Pilko gives Derek Parkin a full on nosh and a prostate massage for 50p off his haircuts and he enjoys it more than Derek.

It's worth it to see what's in the fabled back room. A portable TV, an armchair, a half-finished plate of curry and a stack of newspapers.

Mike is an lemon tea drinking, no good son of bitch who will be crying into his eggnog come the summer when England thrash the USA.

Pedro's taste is so bad, if he dropped dead right now and opened his eyes to find a nude Latoya Jackson serving him beans on toast, he'd be positive he made it to heaven, despite the screaming and the heat.

Lemon tea is the shit, man. :lol: You don't know what you're missing.

Guest lankybellwipe

Mike is an lemon tea drinking, no good son of bitch who will be crying into his eggnog come the summer when England thrash the USA.

Pedro's taste is so bad, if he dropped dead right now and opened his eyes to find a nude Latoya Jackson serving him beans on toast, he'd be positive he made it to heaven, despite the screaming and the heat.

Lemon tea is the shit, man. :lol: You don't know what you're missing.

By his own admission, Mike has a hankering for the following.............. PNSW

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9350/111hn.jpg

Guest lankybellwipe

Midds!!  When you see one of your ex-pupils in the stweet, say, in their forties, and say that person is either a manky tramp, or a successful businessman, do you feel that you helped make that person what they have become?