What shall I play next?

bealios

Recently got into games again, completed a couple, and wondering what to start on next, choices are:

1. Uncharted 2 (a no brainer,but just finished 1 again so might leave it for a bit)

2. Assassins Creed 2

3. Starting Half Life 2 and Episodes, started a couple of years ago but never got into it

4. Killzone 2

5. Tales of Monkey Island

6. Go and buy Modern Warfare 2

Looking for single player games mainly with good story/atmosphere you can dip into for 1 hour bursts between other life stuff!

Got it for the PC but from what I've read always thought it took a big investment in time to get into, normally only manage to steal an hour or so here an there before missus starts moaning! Might give it another go though

Loads of people have extra HL2 copies on their steam, so you'd be able to get it for free if you ask (if you haven't got it). I had a spare copy and gave it to a friend. Everyone has finished it so you can't give it away at the moment.

apparently there won't be any half life related game release this year so its a great time to catch up :)

Will probably play through Mass Effect 1 first, I'm sure you can pick it up fairly cheap, and there are supposed to be some linked storyline bits.

Think I'll do Uncharted 2 next, and then move on to my PC for a bit and catch up on the Half Life stuff thatI've got, including Portal etc.

Guest icemanblue

far cry 2 worth a punt for a tenner?

edit :  oh, and can get tombraider for 8.99 madness? worth a go either of these?

anyone played either of these?

Far Cry 2 isn't shit. It's just not the game it could have been. It's well worth a play.

far cry 2 worth a punt for a tenner?

edit :  oh, and can get tombraider for 8.99 madness? worth a go either of these?

anyone played either of these?

Far Cry 2 isn't shit. It's just not the game it could have been. It's well worth a play.

I couldn't stand it. Pretty as owt, but the gameplay was fucking shite. I just couldn't get into it.