Leicester City 0-0 Newcastle United - 30/01/10 - Post match reaction from p25

Nate

Spent a bit of time in the second half counting how many passes we completed. I think out longest chain was 7, but usually 2 or 3. We're one of the poorest passing sides around.

Aye I did the same  :lol:  The highest I came was 7 as well it was in the last 15 mins or so. But overall passing was terrible.

Leicester is a pretty nice city to be fair relatively speaking. Loved how many passes Nick Does his best to break up. Shocking. Somebody criticized Tron for being too simplistic in terms of mangement being about squad selection but it was plain to see at 5.20 when you saw the lineup, particularly in midfield that we would never win. CH is completely clueless in this respect and it's a very basic aspect of managment that he's failing to address. Spectacularly.

Also, it was pretty clear to me that Ranger and Carroll up front together does us absolutely no good.  How many times did they go for the same header?

I think I posted that in October, it's hilarious to think that we're sat here on Jan 31st and they're still both getting in the team. :nope:

Leicester City's Bruno Berner says he was close to a red card against Newcastle

Leicester Mercury - ‎29 minutes ago‎

Bruno Berner has admitted he feared he would follow Richie Wellens down the tunnel and leave Leicester City to face Newcastle United with just nine men. ...

what's worrying is that, unlike jonas,  there is no mention of an injury to Loven is his post match comments. it makes it even more staggering that hughton didnt make the neccessary attacking changes at half time to go on and win the match. he did mention wanting to have a solid 5man midfied line though - which then goes against what he said about playing nolan just off carroll. i really can't work him out, and admit to having been impressed with him to an extent until this cock-up.

That must be why he had a go at Routledge when he was on the deck, wanker.

I was fkn livid over that, utter disgrace the way he went on, cheating cunt trying to make out he dived inorder to avoid another yellow.