Twitter

Thespence

Guest toonlass

Either very brave or very stupid. Bet he gets a few "unpleasant" tweets from disgruntled Newcastle fans.

Guest Stephen927

Either very brave or very stupid. Bet he gets a few "unpleasant" tweets from disgruntled Newcastle fans.

Done.

Michael Owen has set up a Twitter account @themichaelowen but no Tweets yet. Keyboard injury?

So @themichaelowen joins the world's biggest microblogging site amid great fanfare but then fails to tweet. How art imitates life.

@themichaelowen. He'll tweet twice and his phone will stop working for three months!! Do I sound like a bitter toon fan?

@themichaelowen disgusting behaviour at nufc. our captain and you didnt care you wanker. fuck off. love your england career.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Tempting.

Some of today's observations from The Big Sam  :lol:

"A big bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs and a corking mystery novel. Big Sam 1 - 0 Unemployment Blues."

"Big Sam grabs life by the cock shaft and squeezes every last ounce of possiblity out of its urethral opening. I just live it bloody large."

"For anyone wondering what mystery novel I'm reading, it's actually one of my own. 'The Winter of the Croaking Frog'. A belter of a read."

Guest Geordiesned

been mentioned? Looks new. Never look at Twitter apart from amusing links posted here, though, so dunno.

It's fake. Rumbled by Jonas who asked Guthrie in training if it was him.

been mentioned? Looks new. Never look at Twitter apart from amusing links posted here, though, so dunno.

Jonas says it is fake. However, Jonas follows this: http://twitter.com/CheikTiote24 :frantic: (Probably still a fake and Jonas hasn't gotten around to asking him in training like Danny, though.)

Simpson confirmed that as fake yesterday. :laugh: