Twitter

Thespence

I'd have Klose and Redmond from there, nobody else.

Naismith is good but no better than Perez.

I like Naismith, he seems like a really nice bloke too.

Really? Everton ST holder at work always banging on about him feeding homeless people at Christmas, buys tickets for fans who can't afford them, does a lot of charity work apparently. Doesn't sound like a plum to me, like.

Guest antz1uk

Really? Everton ST holder at work always banging on about him feeding homeless people at Christmas, buys tickets for fans who can't afford them, does a lot of charity work apparently. Doesn't sound like a plum to me, like.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/22/football/football-naismith-everton-homeless/

Apparently he doesn't spend much money either, takes a relatively modest allowance out of his wages and tries to live as grounded a life as possible

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/22/football/football-naismith-everton-homeless/

Apparently he doesn't spend much money either, takes a relatively modest allowance out of his wages and tries to live as grounded a life as possible

Good attitude to have compared to a lot of footballers who end up bankrupt in their mid-40's as they didn't have the sense to realise that they can't live like millionaires without the 40K+ per week salary.

I don't get the impression he's got commercial deals like Beckham (just an example) coming out of his ears, and there's a heck of a lot of footballers who retire without ending up on Sky/BBC wherever, or becoming successful enough managers to continue living as they did.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest antz1uk

#NUFCBurgers

NUFC Global ‏@NUFC_Global  2h2 hours ago

The Tiote - Black & rock hard. Asking for this burger any other way is a long shot. Big enough to share with a handful of wives #NUFCburgers

Rob Summerfield ‏@RobSummerfield1  2h2 hours ago

#NUFCBurgers The John Carverburger.

steve ‏@oldheatonian  4h4 hours ago

The Adam Armstrong burger. Withdrawn by management as considered too raw for consumption #nufcburgers

RAFA@NUFC ‏@ToonArmyMIA  4h4 hours ago

The de Jong - looks good but falls apart when you pick it up  #NUFCBurgers

:lol:

• 6 months later...

Morning all, sorry to return only to whore myself, but some might find this useful.

Sick of there not being any app or twitter account that will push a notification to my phone just for the main nufc related news (team lineups, goals, completed transfers and when tickets are on sale) without a load of other content getting pushed at me.

So I'm playing with doing my own - @NUFCalerts

Follow and set up mobile notifications if you want instant alerts for all of the above... as long as I have a data connection and get the club notifications in the first place :)

• 2 weeks later...

FFS is on twitter.  It is him, he's only got 400 followers like, but two of them are Rooney and Shearer.  @freddyshepherd1

Rooney must still be grateful to him for help getting his big move to Man Utd!