This is the Best thread, I've ever been in, dududu dududu

Skirge

I've seen him play twice I think, (Pompey game last month and once earlier in the season) so I can't really comment tbh, he appeared to be good though.

Genuine question: If he's inferior to 'every one of our current strikers', why does he have twice the league goals that Carroll does in a considerably lesser team?

I've seen him play twice I think, (Pompey game last month and once earlier in the season) so I can't really comment tbh, he appeared to be good though.

Genuine question: If he's inferior to 'every one of our current strikers', why does he have twice the league goals that Carroll does in a considerably lesser team?

Although I hope I'm wrong I think we're only going for him as he has had a decent start to the season which gives the facade of him being better than he actually is. As i say hopefully I'm wrong but from the little I've seen of him at Coventry and International level he is nowhere near even backup Premiership standard if we go up.

Maybe the guy who comes on for Ireland and stands there trying to get used to the offside rule for 60 minutes before being mercifully taken off is an imposter?

Maybe the guy who comes on for Ireland and stands there trying to get used to the offside rule for 60 minutes before being mercifully taken off is an imposter?

Shola plays for Ireland these days? Well I never.