La Radio

Keefaz

Guest ProudToBeAGeordie

The wireless. It's a bit auld-fashioned and that, but does anyone have any favourite radio programmes?

Still like listening to Sports Report then 606 on Saturday's.

I used to listen to talksport a lot when I was driving for a living, seems to have gone a bit downhill recently though. No more Jon Gaunt (he's a twat I know but he was good value to listen to) means you have to listen to Andy Townsend at lunchtime. No thanks. Also the Hawksbee and Jacobs show seems to have moved away from a lot of it's traditional gags and games. I used to love listening to Andy's birthday spread at 2.30 and one of their competitions at 3.30. Some quality games their were, Taylor Made where Graham Taylor and Phil Neal (played by the brilliant Ian Danter) do some cooking, Clever Trevor where the contestant plays against Trevor Francis (again played by Danter) or the one where you have to get the answers as spectacularly wrong as possible. Good times.

Plus Adrian Durham is a nob, and always will be. And no more Ian Wright either.

Nowadays I just tend to flick between xfm and absolute.

I know others hate him, but I listen to Chris Moyles in the morning. Something lighthearted suits me.

Occasionally browse random stations online, but don't really listen to a lot of radio.

I know others hate him, but I listen to Chris Moyles in the morning. Something lighthearted suits me.

Occasionally browse random stations online, but don't really listen to a lot of radio.

I've only listened too him twice but he seemed alright

Fighting Talk, Danny Baker. Perfect saturday morning radio. Adam and Joe (currently not on) on Radio 6 - very funny and H & J's clips of the week 3.30 pm on Fridays.

radio 5 all day most days.

Danny baker Sat am, best thing on radio.

danny baker radio 5. news quiz,i'm sorry i haven't a clue,the now show all radio 4. radcliffe/maconie radio 2.

quite often some good documentries aswell particularly radio 4.

Used to have Radio 5 on all day.. Nicky Campbell started getting on my tits in the mornings, though, so these days I've moved to Radio 4 (long as it's not The Archers or some grim radio play).  Still listen to Peter Allen and Anita Anand on five live, though.

I like 5 Live, but it's gone even more tabloid over recent years.

Guest WashyGeordie

Used to listen to Night Owls with Alan Robson on school nights (back in the day). Now whenever i'm in the car it's normally Radio1 - or i have me Cassette-iPod adapter on.