The Loanie Thread

Skirge

Guest Stephen927

We are fully stocked for strikers, Ashley won't sanction a move for one.

Central midfield would be nice, but again, we are fully stocked with players who can play there, and with Barton due back in 3 weeks I can see Ashley being happy with what we have got. It doesn't matter to him that the players there aren't very good, they are still on the books and until one of them is shifted we won't be bringing anybody in in that position.

I'd like to see us loan some players out. Ranger in particular.

Yeah get him regular football

Somewhere at the top of League 1 would do nicely.

Cheeky swap for Beckford? :razz:

:laugh:

I was thinking more along the lines of direct competition against Leeds, hoping they fuk it up in the latter stages.  :smug:

Guest Stephen927

Can we Loan Butt out, there is no need in having :

Butt

Smith

Nolan

Guthrie

Barton

We can shift one of the 3 out at least.

Butt is out of contract in the summer, probably happy to see out his deal here and then end his career. (Please). Though, he is free to talk to clubs outside of England, contact from top La Liga teams is expected.

I'd be hugely surprised if there's any further incoming loans. Possibly we could look into extending the Dutch lads loan as he's probably miles away from breaking into Chelseas first team squad on a regular basis.

A midfielder would be ideal but I'm fairly certain that's all the transfer business sorted for this season. I'm not going to complain, at least it was all sorted fairly quickly without the last minute let downs of previous years.