One Groundhog Day

catmag

If you could have one single day of your life over again which day would it be and why?

It's a bit cliched but I would choose the day that I had the Fraggle (despite the horrors that I went through) because there will never be another day when I become a mother for the first time and the emotions were amazing and overwhelming.

So what's yours?

If you could have one single day of your life over again which day would it be and why?

It's a bit cliched but I would choose the day that I had the Fraggle (despite the horrors that I went through) because there will never be another day when I become a mother for the first time and the emotions were amazing and overwhelming.

So what's yours?

Aye, I'd pick that day as well.

So what's yours?

Aye, I'd pick that day as well.

:spit:

Guest Stephen927

The day I got my Hogwarts letter of Acceptance.

The day Dumbledore got killed by Snape.

Now thats just sick.

"So's your face."

I know you well.

Snape didn't kill him. Snape is a double agent.

Snape still killed him, but knowing Dumbledore would die anyways. He had to so they could keep up appearances, sadly, it led to his demise and death.

Snape didn't kill him. Snape is a double agent.

Snape still killed him, but knowing Dumbledore would die anyways. He had to so they could keep up appearances, sadly, it led to his demise and death.

But he never really killed him, dumbl....why the fuck am i taking about Harry Potter.  Its utter drivel.

Not sure about one day, but one moment for me was when i was at Kikkies Kabin in Shields, had little man bouncing around on the Bouncy Castle, big smiles laughing his head off, i was sitting down the bottom watching him, then he came belting off running at me then crumpled down next to me hugging my side. He looked up and for the first time without any prompting, he said 'I love you Daddy' gave me a hug then ran back on to the Bouncy Castle.

Was the best moment of my entire life.  :smitten:

So what's yours?

I can't pick one day, because there are so many. I'd like to relive every moment where I did something stupid that hurt someone else, and undo it.

Guest Stephen927

The day I met Ste for the first time, I'd love to relive that.

Northumberland Park metro. You were holding a rose, I was wearing blue suede shoes.

My best day of my life probably came when i was with my ex-gf, but i couldn't relive that now due to some ikky memories.

It's impossible to choose really. Probably one of the days i spent with my band, early last year. Me and my three best mates just chilling, drinking, having a laugh and playing music - loved those days. I can't think of something really specific.

I'd pick a shit day, so I could amuse myself trying to make it a better one each day. Kind of like Bill Murray in the film, I guess.

If you picked a fave day, you'd spoil it with repetition in the same way you do with a song you used to really like.

I'd pick the day back in 1995, one cold February morning, when I was stood on the platform at Raynes Park railway station in SW20 as the train rolled into the station, and being at an all-time low point, I contemplated jumping off the platform...but for some reason I hesitated and the moment was gone.

Wish I'd just jumped.

I'd pick the day back in 1995, one cold February morning, when I was stood on the platform at Raynes Park railway station in SW20 as the train rolled into the station, and being at an all-time low point, I contemplated jumping off the platform...but for some reason I hesitated and the moment was gone.

Wish I'd just jumped.

Is that a joke, or were you genuinely suicidal at one point?