Are the mackems too good to go down?

OzzieMandias

We had a better squad than they did last season so no.  Spurs would have went down last season had Ramos remained in charge.

They could easily go down, I love derbies so ignoring how the mackems have been since we went down I'd like them to stay up provided we get promoted, however the way they went on they can fuck off, I hope we go up, they go down and that american bastard pisses off and leaves them in the shit.

Yes they are.  People were saying we were too good to go down last season so im hoping that if i say it about them they will be relegated.

Everyone apart from those stupid deluded Newcastle fans.

Guest toonlass

Bent has lost his form anyway, that new Egyptian lad they got is a livewire, they are not too good to go down, but their not as shite as Hull, Wolves, Pompey and Burnley atm.

Thought they missed out on him?

I'd say the teams below them are too rubbish not to go down.

This.

Could a injury to Bent be a blessing in disguise, I wonder? I mean, if he doesn't play other players will need to try harder because they seem to rely a bit too much on him and his goals. It's a bit like C.Ronaldo at Real. Whenever he doesn't play Real is a more playing side collectively because their saviour isn't around to bail them out.

that new Egyptian lad they got is a livewire

They never signed him. SSN got it wrong.

Bent has lost his form anyway, that new Egyptian lad they got is a livewire, they are not too good to go down, but their not as s**** as Hull, Wolves, Pompey and Burnley atm.

Thought they missed out on him?

Ah right, didnt know that, in anycase it depends wether Benjani will do the job for them or not, they DESPERATELY need Bent to get back into form, their defence is dodgy and their midfield contains of too many holding midfielders, their hopes in attack and goals mainly are on Bent's shoulders, otherwise their rubbish, and that is after what, the shitloads of spending in the summer, glad we did not sign Kilgallon as he looks to be absolutely shite, he was average in this division anyway.

1 win out of 14 league games is near identical to our form under Allardyce, the longer they go without a win the more likely it'll look. Even if they get draws, bad form plays on morale.

They need to win one of the next two games against Wigan/Portsmouth.

After that their next 8 games involve Arsenal, Fulham, Villa, Man city, birmingham, liverpool & tottenham. Can see them losing all of them.

1 win out of 14 league games is near identical to our form under Allardyce, the longer they go without a win the more likely it'll look. Even if they get draws, bad form plays on morale.

They need to win one of the next two games against Wigan/Portsmouth. After that theyve got Arsenal, Fulham & Villa & can see them losing all of them.

Relying too much on Bent to get the goals will put additional pressures on him as well.