Glenn to go after Arsenal?

Guest stormrider
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i don't think you can judge too much based on that match - they are leagues ahead of us....

and as for him resigning, i don't think it'll happen.

Guest stormrider

No. If he's not going to be sacked after losing against the two worst teams in the league, at home, consecutively.. A defeat in one of the toughest fixtures in the Premiership won't do it.

not just a defeat. a 5-0-esque rape of the heights order

Guest theunis

Expecting the worst though, but looking at it nothing to loose really except Rouder his job so we might just go there and have a go at them every one expecting us to loose

Sack Roeder?? I dont know...wat i conern bout is who ll b the nex person ll get hire...

as they said our lovely Shepherd likes to appoint others not go for...

Guest eyeball_tickler

crap managers dont resign. they realise they are not good enough but try to keep going as long as possible ala souness.

He won't go, he's looking to reach his target of 38 points. Reach for the sky Glen I say.

It has to be said that I hoped he would do well but I was never confident. His body language is not that of a confident man. He says 'I feels no pressure'  but pressure makes diamonds out of coal. With Roeder all I see us being left with is dust, the remains of what was nearly the best team in the land

if we lose 4-0 i can already hear roeder/the fat one "arsenal are a very good team, just look what they did to liverpool only a week ago..... yada yada yada"

but there is no way i can see any other result than an arsenal win tbh - so if that could be the final nail, then let it be a convincing win please.

the real problem is, however, what will make freddy resign?

Guest Kenton Magpie

A trophy or a decent investor who has the best interests of NUFC at heart, please note belgravia doesnt possess this quality

Guest Kenton Magpie

A trophy or a decent investor who has the best interests of NUFC at heart, please note belgravia doesnt possess this quality

Why do they have to have the club at heart? If they gave tens of millions to spend, they could be self confessed Mackems for all I care.

Who is to say that they will inject millions!? they may just wish to buy the club and offer to the club what FS does and make a little profit for themselves in the long run