David Kelly's lad injured in car crash.

PCW1983

Get well soon.

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/news/Reds-assistant-boss-s-son-injured-car-crash/article-1806045-detail/article.html

THE son of Nottingham Forest assistant manager David Kelly was injured after a car he was in ploughed into a house.

The teenager was with four friends in a black mini when the accident happened in Mere Green Road, Sutton Coldfield, just after 12.30pm on Wednesday.

One youth was cut free from the wreckage and airlifted to Selly Oak Hospital and three others were treated for shock and whiplash at Good Hope Hospital in Birmingham.

The friends, all thought to be aged 16 to 18, were thought to have been taking a break from lessons at Arthur Terry School in Sutton Coldfield when it happened.

A West Midlands Police spokesman said two of the youths remained in hospital and were today in a "serious but stable" condition.

he two others have been released from hospital.

The black mini is thought to have clipped a Mitsubishi L200 pick-up truck and mounted the pavement before went through a garden and into the living room of the semi-detached house.

Three tots, Dylan, aged two, and twins, Evie and Maisie, aged one, would normally have been playing in the lounge.

Their mother Debbie Hill, 32, told the Birmingham Evening Mail she had taken them to nursery for the first time on Wednesday.

"If the kids hadn't been at nursery they would have been flattened.

"I'm not bothered about the house, I'm just pleased they are all right.

"I was watching TV when I heard a huge bang.

"I rushed out and four of the lads were already out but the other one seemed in a bad way. One of the neighbours was dealing with him and the paramedics were here very quickly."

A Nottingham Forest spokesman said: "It's a private matter but our thoughts are with David and his family."