For All You Get Out Of Our Club Haters...

TheGuv

Towards the end people tried starting off the "get out of our club" chant but it just didn't catch on in the Gallowgate.

Lads in the back row were doing it after about half an hour but no-one joined in.

I like how it evolved during the night. It started off with clapping all the way through then gradually the supporters only began to clap at the end which made it sound much better IMO.

Agreed.

It pisses me off when people complain about the songs being sung. Fair enough it got repetitive but it's a new song. The same happened with "We're Newcastle and we're gonna win the league" it's only sang so much during one game so that it gets out there and people here it. Once it's heard it can be mixed with other songs. The afore mentioned song did that last night it wasn't sang much just every now and then. The new Ashley one will be mixed with others now too...then a new song will be sang...

I like how it evolved during the night. It started off with clapping all the way through then gradually the supporters only began to clap at the end which made it sound much better IMO.

Agreed.

It pisses me off when people complain about the songs being sung. Fair enough it got repetitive but it's a new song. The same happened with "We're Newcastle and we're gonna win the league" it's only sang so much during one game so that it gets out there and people here it. Once it's heard it can be mixed with other songs. The afore mentioned song did that last night it wasn't sang much just every now and then. The new Ashley one will be mixed with others now too...then a new song will be sang...

The problem is we don't have a glut of decent songs. People want variety but singing Geordie Boot Boys every few minutes isn't variety. I'd much prefer we sing one decent song constantly than a handful of song the majority of people are meh about sporadically. It doesn't build as good of an atmos.

Plus, when a few thousand people are singing one song it drowns out the charvas trying to barrack the away fans.

Guest toonlass

Agreed.

The problem is we don't have a glut of decent songs. People want variety but singing Geordie Boot Boys every few minutes isn't variety. I'd much prefer we sing one decent song constantly than a handful of song the majority of people are meh about sporadically. It doesn't build as good of an atmos.

Plus, when a few thousand people are singing one song it drowns out the charvas trying to barrack the away fans.

The last two home games have seen us do just that. Singing 1 new song for a good long while. So much better than singing "We hate Sunderland and we hate Sunderland" repeatedly, which I hate (who really gives a toss about the mackems tbh) or "Newcastle, newcastle, newcastle".

A good long song is needed against feisty opposition fans like Cardiff. Because if they cant get a word in...or realise we're not listening/cant hear them...its very demoralising for them!

After about 10mins of the non stop "We dont care song"...they were looking over at us with very  ??? ??? ??? looks on their faces!

Wor lot just kept singing for about another 10 mins! twas great!  O0

Guest michaelfoster

Still need to stop the childish "na na na na na fuck off" & who are ya chants, its embarassing & something id expect off clubs who have sh*t support

Was plenty kids teasing the cardiff fans after the game, probably only about 13/14, would of been funny if some cardiff fans started running at them as they would of probably ran a mile :D

Still need to stop the childish "na na na na na f*** off" & who are ya chants, its embarassing & something id expect off clubs who have sh*t support

Was plenty kids teasing the cardiff fans after the game, probably only about 13/14, would of been funny if some cardiff fans started running at them as they would of probably ran a mile :D

Shut up man, we just wanked all over them and they're a massive bunch of cunts. We were well within our rights to tease those dickheads.

Still need to stop the childish "na na na na na fuck off" & who are ya chants, its embarassing & something id expect off clubs who have sh*t support

Singing "Your support is fucking shit!" regardless of whether it is or not is starting to really get on my tits.

Last night I just felt like sayinf "It's not actually. They're 5-0 down, they're still singing and they've sold their allocation."

Guest michaelfoster

Still need to stop the childish "na na na na na f*** off" & who are ya chants, its embarassing & something id expect off clubs who have sh*t support

Shut up man, we just wanked all over them and they're a massive bunch of c***s. We were well within our rights to tease those dickheads.

We do it every week man, its pathetic & childish, who are ya & na na na fuck off are embarassing

I still think any songs re Ashley should be before, at half time & after not during thr game

Guest michaelfoster

Singing "Your support is f***ing s***!" regardless of whether it is or not is starting to really get on my tits.

Last night I just felt like sayinf "It's not actually. They're 5-0 down, they're still singing and they've sold their allocation."

Exactly thats embarassing too, suppose thats what happens when you get all the chav kids in L7

Shut up man, we just wanked all over them and they're a massive bunch of cunts. We were well within our rights to tease those dickheads.

All very true, however we lack the wit to do so effectively. I'd much prefer it if we didn't do it at all unless we can come up with something withering and funny at the same time. The tired old Sky induced chants just make us look like a massive bunch of cunts.

The wankers who started to chant "Easeh!" last night :facepalm:

Surprises me this, because I can absolutely guarantee that any other team would have chanted the same towards us if were 5-1 down.

Lets chant "Your support is really great lads, tough luck to be 5-1 down"  :kinnear:, Dosent work like that. Its either cheering your team or taking the piss among others.

Guest The_Scoreboard

At least we didn't do that stupid clapping thing. de de de de dedede de de de de dedede Who the fuck started that its embarrassing :dowie:

At least we didn't do that stupid clapping thing. de de de de dedede de de de de dedede Who the f*** started that its embarrassing :dowie:

Everything seems to be embarrassing these days. In future we should all sit down and not sing or clap to make sure further shameful embarrassment is avoided.

At least we didn't do that stupid clapping thing. de de de de dedede de de de de dedede Who the f*** started that its embarrassing :dowie:

Everything seems to be embarrassing these days. In future we should all sit down and not sing or clap to make sure further shameful embarrassment is avoided.

Aye.

Guest toonlass

At least we didn't do that stupid clapping thing. de de de de dedede de de de de dedede Who the fuck started that its embarrassing :dowie:

Do you know what's more embarrassing? The deafening silence from 90% of the stadium for most of the games.

Do you know what's more embarrassing? The deafening silence from 90% of the stadium for most of the games.

I like it when we're winning 5-0 and a rendition of "stand up if you love the Toon" goes round....and being in L7 (already standing) you see the lower leazes start to get on their feet...a few moments later the gallowgate and the other corners get up....followed by the milburn stand...

and everyone looks over as a collective whole to the East Stand who are still sat down like a big bunch of  :duff: s

I wonder what it will take for them to show any sort of emotion at a game?  :angry:

Guest toonlass

I like it when we're winning 5-0 and a rendition of "stand up if you love the Toon" goes round....and being in L7 (already standing) you see the lower leazes start to get on their feet...a few moments later the gallowgate and the other corners get up....followed by the milburn stand...

and everyone looks over as a collective whole to the East Stand who are still sat down like a big bunch of  :duff: s

I wonder what it will take for them to show any sort of emotion at a game?  :angry:

I did once hear of one time at the match someone was shuffling along the row in the east stand to go to the toilet and he knocked over one bloke's flask, unfortunately the lid hadn't been replaced properly and there was a collective groan of "oh for fucks sake" as lukewarm tea flooded everywhere. Not sure if it's true or not like.

A few more years for the old fuckers to die?

Guest michaelfoster

I sit in the East Stand and last night i could hear plenty people singing and trying to join in, obviously people were unaware of some of the new songs but they will catch after a couple of games.

Its a shame some people who sit in L7 seem to have the were better than everyone else attitude

I sit in the East Stand and last night i could hear plenty people singing and trying to join in, obviously people were unaware of some of the new songs but they will catch after a couple of games.

Its a shame some people who sit in L7 seem to have the were better than everyone else attitude

We stand and we are  O0