Derby County Vs Newcastle United - Tues 9th Feb - 19:45 KO

JH

Guest toonlass

£33?!

Absolute joke, had not planned on going to this but you can buy tickets on the day at Derby so I might drive over tomorrow evening.

[/quote

I was going to go but there was no way I was going to pay £33!

Guest geordienorway

I reckon it will be:

Harper

Van Aanholt

Colo/Hall

Williamson

Simpson

Jonas

Smith

Guthrie

Nolan

Routledge

Carroll

£33?!

Absolute joke, had not planned on going to this but you can buy tickets on the day at Derby so I might drive over tomorrow evening.

Really does take the piss when a ticket at Coventry for example only cost me £15.

I reckon it will be:

Harper

Van Aanholt

Colo/Hall

Williamson

Simpson

Jonas

Smith

Guthrie

Nolan

Routledge

Carroll

Aye i can see him going with this. Still think it might be enough, if Routledge and Jonas get on the ball.

I reckon it will be:

Harper

Van Aanholt

Colo/Hall

Williamson

Simpson

Jonas

Smith

Guthrie

Nolan

Routledge

Carroll

Aye i can see him going with this. Still think it might be enough, if Routledge and Jonas get on the ball.

£33?!

Really does take the piss when a ticket at Coventry for example only cost me £15.

Ridiculous prices but it's just Derby making the most of our fanbase.

They know they can bump the ticket prices up as they know our fans will pay it to see our team play, who else in this league is going to bring such a big fanbase to their stadium other than their local rivals?

I reckon it will be:

Harper

Van Aanholt

Colo/Hall

Williamson

Simpson

Jonas

Smith

Guthrie

Nolan

Routledge

Carroll

Yep, looks plausible. Wouldn't mind too much either, there's decent balance in that team, and we'll have the likes of Lövenkrands and Shola/Best to throw on should we need goals.

It would be nice if we could set the team up to counter-attack. Not going to happen under Hughton though.

Probably right. Not sure we have the personnel though. Routledge and Gutierrez have some pace but Lovenkrands isn't as sharp as he once was. Nor do we have the intelligence in midfield or at fullback to do it (although perhaps we could have on the left with Enrique/van Aanholt).

It would be nice if we could set the team up to counter-attack. Not going to happen under Hughton though.

Probably right. Not sure we have the personnel though. Routledge and Gutierrez have some pace but Lovenkrands isn't as sharp as he once was. Nor do we have the intelligence in midfield or at fullback to do it (although perhaps we could have on the left with Enrique/van Aanholt).

Ranger's quite quick although he's not getting a look in. The goal he scored against Palace was on the break and he showed a fair turn I thought.

They beat Forest recently and I have no idea what hppened in that game but I would imagine Forest would have attacked them. I thought they defended well against us at SJP with a little luck thrown in but I dont think it is a good idea to go gung ho at them. They are more than capable of hitting us on the break which sounds like what happened against Forest.

I would like to exercise caution here and the main thing is not to concede. If we can score early, then we can close it up in the final 20 and hit them on the break for a 2nd late on.

By the sounds of it, it was pretty damn physical againast Forest so I would imagine we could expect the same so it is necessary to bring Smith back in to replace Nolan. He deserves a rest anyway. Best to the bench and Lovenkrands in. Also, we need Colo back.

So, same team as last night with Smith in for Nolan, Colo for Hall and Loven for Best........................2-0 to us

:dowie:

They beat Forest recently and I have no idea what hppened in that game but I would imagine Forest would have attacked them. I thought they defended well against us at SJP with a little luck thrown in but I dont think it is a good idea to go gung ho at them. They are more than capable of hitting us on the break which sounds like what happened against Forest.

I would like to exercise caution here and the main thing is not to concede. If we can score early, then we can close it up in the final 20 and hit them on the break for a 2nd late on.

By the sounds of it, it was pretty damn physical againast Forest so I would imagine we could expect the same so it is necessary to bring Smith back in to replace Nolan. He deserves a rest anyway. Best to the bench and Lovenkrands in. Also, we need Colo back.

So, same team as last night with Smith in for Nolan, Colo for Hall and Loven for Best........................2-0 to us

:dowie:

:lol: