Fabio knows, but do you? The central midfielders...

Ishmael
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seriously, Gerrard will be playing in one of the two attacking roles, with the likes of Carrick and Lampard sitting in the centre.  So, maybe Gerrard (for me at least) doesn't make it through as a 'central midfielder' but as one of the 'attacking/wide' players.

Since when has Beckham played in the middle for England? The last time i can remember, was when he sat in the anchor role away to Northern Ireland. I'd take him as my second right-winger.

Lampard, Gerrard, Barry, Hargreaves (Carrick if not fit).

And shouldn't Parker be on that list as well? (Serious question as I haven't seen him play a long time so I don't know if he's in form or not)

Parker could be on the list.  A long way from even being in contention to go though.

And shouldn't Parker be on that list as well? (Serious question as I haven't seen him play a long time so I don't know if he's in form or not)

Parker could be on the list.  A long way from even being in contention to go though.

Aren't a fan but an Arsenal supporting friend of mine really wants him at The Arsenal.

Aren't a fan but an Arsenal supporting friend of mine really wants him at The Arsenal.

Arsenal have been in dire need for a player like Parker for about 2 years now.  I know loads of Arsenal fans who share that view - it's just that Wenger has faith in the averageness, erm sorry, I mean awesome youth prospects he has.

Guest firetotheworks

Are some of these players going to be in other polls? Seems weird having Beckham in there, and Milner considering he wont play there for England.

Anyway

Gerrard, Lampard, Carrick, Barry.

I'd rather have Hargreaves than Barry, but he'll never make it in time.