NUFC top scorer 2009-10?

Optimistic Nut
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lovenkrands could easily double the goals he's got already.

If only he started upfront more often in the league.

How many of his goals have come when he's been a sub? He might be more effective from the bench.

How many of his goals have come when he's been a sub? He might be more effective from the bench.

And 1 last season against Boro.

And 1 last season against Boro.

Oh. :lol:

Cheers.

Still find it strange that no other club were interested in signing Lovenkrands on a free during the Summer. He scored goals for us in the Premiership. Still, their loss was our gain.

Not to mention he scored some belts for Schalke and Glasgow Rangers. Top player in my opinion.

I'll go with Lovenkrands on 17.

• 2 months later...

Aye i reckon he will. Most of Nolan's goals have been away from home, and i think we'll tank Ipswich. Carroll's scored tonight so i think he'll score again at the weekend - overtaking him.

• 2 weeks later...

Carroll has looked a completely different player since February, he thoroughly deserves to be our top scorer, wear the no.9 and hopefully can get double figures next season.

Carroll has looked a completely different player since February, he thoroughly deserves to be our top scorer, wear the no.9 and hopefully can get double figures next season.

I think giving the 9 shirt is the best thing Hughton can do with him. It'll give him confidence and hopefully responsibility not to fuck things up.

Agreed. We still need to buy another striker next season though. Or atleast a second striker to play off Carroll.