Holland vs England

Dave

lol boring game between two shitty overrated teams tbh.

Only reason I'm watching is because I'm a fan of vdVaart

After watching the Toon this season this game is very entertaining

:happy:

lol boring game between two shitty overrated teams tbh.

Only reason I'm watching is because I'm a fan of vdVaart

Good thing Kluivert isn't playing then, the useless fatty. That would be even worse.

Guest GHoeberX

bla bla bla. Although I can't really care, I just hope the game ends 3-1 with 3 goals of van der Vaart.

Best proof of van Basten's stupidness. Boulahrouz is better as a central defender and Ooijer is better as right-wing defender.... so what does he do; he puts Boulahrouz right-back and Ooijer central defender... How stupid can a coach be! blueupset.gif

bla bla bla. Although I can't really care, I just hope the game ends 3-1 with 3 goals of van der Vaart.

Best proof of van Basten's stupidness. Boulahrouz is better as a central defender and Ooijer is better as right-wing defender.... so what does he do; he puts Boulahrouz right-back and Ooijer central defender... How stupid can a coach be! blueupset.gif

I think i could name a couple more stupid than Marco van Basten,if i try hard enough lol.

Guest GHoeberX

Oh me lads; on the BBC the players are running the wrong way... !

lol; I haven't seen that often that two different broadcasts are made out of one match. Normally the host country makes the broadcast and other countries get the exact same images. (just like during tournaments like Euro2004 etc.)